longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a way to buy stamina or energy or any of those stuff without sleep or use cheat code?
Only way to restore Stamina or Energy is during a Fight. Energy Restoration must be unlocked via Edicts, and you can likewise get a better Stamina Restoration ability. But each has a Cooldown of at least 3 turns. So don't ignore your Fatigue, and if you're playing on Secretary Mode, I wouldn't have the "Increase Pleasure Dealt", "Increase Damage Dealt" or the, "Hold twice as much Pleasure" cheats that effects Enemies acting against Karryn unless you're aiming for a Defeat scene. In which case, dedicate a save file to Super Slut Karryn.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
So there is mods for all BBC, is there a way to mod or edit the game to completly disable that? All guards and prisoners be white.
-go to plugins/remtairyenemy
-scroll to enemy cocks and change the word "black" to "normal" or "pale" in the lines that say:

human_half_black
human_cut_black
human_skin_black

Reactions: floran

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
So there is mods for all BBC, is there a way to mod or edit the game to completly disable that? All guards and prisoners be white.
If you're using CC mod, you can set both, either black or pale to 100% - theres a setting in the CC_config.
Without CC mod, would need edits in various places in the code, or in the enemies file.

Reactions: floran

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Technical question, did someone else encounter this? Goblins seem to sometimes use a petting skill which then shows up as "this has no effect" - that seems to be the skill #1514, which in my files, both 1.04 and 1.05 is an empty skill without any defintions.
I'm pretty sure that i did not delete anything in that section - does anyone have an idea what skill that is supposed to be?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So I tried everything and still don't know how to make guards/prisoners invade Karryn's room
Enter the office with pleasure over 30%. There should be a pink hand over the couch. Go to the couch and choose to masturbate. Find the combination of moves that give the most pleasure.
The chance of invasion starts small, but ramps up pretty quickly. The percentage chance shown at the beginning is just the base chance, masturbating raises it by a little bit, orgasming raises it by a lot.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Hi there, I was wondering if the CG on the fifth image from the first post is only avalaible when you got 0 stamina. I often get Karryn getting on top instead bottom like the image when vaginal sex occurs.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hi there, I was wondering if the CG on the fifth image from the first post is only avalaible when you got 0 stamina. I often get Karryn getting on top instead bottom like the image when vaginal sex occurs.
No, it is a Thug specific Vaginal Sex scene.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes