Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I want to see a game where she plays as a mistress sub/dom
nah.. the whole game basically s&m from the skills system to the story I mean it was on prison. I will surprised if they add prostitute function to make the prison keeps running yet it was near impossible to see that.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
nah.. the whole game basically s&m from the skills system to the story I mean it was on prison. I will surprised if they add prostitute function to make the prison keeps running yet it was near impossible to see that.
The Prostitution function is already in game. The Strip Club along with its "Private Dancing Room" serves to maintain the prison under control by lowering the riot chances. Not to mention lots of money and fun :devilish:
Screenshot (864).png Screenshot (863).png

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Maybe add a dungion function to the strip club where karryan is wearing a letax costume and is able to get enemas, lactate and getting pinched/ slapped.

Boreas

Jun 13, 2017
What are other games similar to this? As in, with actual gameplay(either combat or managerial), not just a walking simulator

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can someone tell which variables to modify in rpgsave to mod stats like strength evasion endurance energy etc?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or there were changes to how things work. Playing on v1.0.5b2.
I have had the Beautiful Warden title equipped for a few days and Control hasn't increased at all. I kept it on for the entirety of the day like it says to do.
Any pointers?
Save included here if you want to peek at it.
I still have this issue. Beat Floor 2 while having the title equiped the entire time. Control did not increase unless I bought edicts that gave control.
Maybe I can do something in the files as a fix...

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
iteresting did u figured it out yet ?
You can drink from the condom but there is no animation just refreshing your stamina and you can see from the image she just carries on her thigh ( if you want that chose you need too use ccmod and select the condom packed from the edicts)
1650865055443.png

Reactions: eugene67

Bastiary

Apr 16, 2021
I installed the mod and now i can change the hair and eyes colors. But, i did not see the option to change its skin color. Could you guys tell me how to do it?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I installed the mod and now i can change the hair and eyes colors. But, i did not see the option to change its skin color. Could you guys tell me how to do it?
you can't, also changing eye and hair color can make the game lag or crash it.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Tried looking it up but im not finding definitive or working answers but: Does anyone know how to modify the day counter in game as to make it so im playing on a super high day like 1000? im asking because i know the more days you are in the prison the more aggressive enemies become and was curious as to what that type of encounter would be like.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Tried looking it up but im not finding definitive or working answers but: Does anyone know how to modify the day counter in game as to make it so im playing on a super high day like 1000? im asking because i know the more days you are in the prison the more aggressive enemies become and was curious as to what that type of encounter would be like.
As far as I know their levels are tied to how many days passed and how many riots happened so in theory at day 1000 they would be at very high levels but their behaviour wouldn't change. I've reached 1 year in one of my playthroughs and it didn't change anything. If you still want to see it you can use and change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sotiryo
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes