Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I don’t think I have options in my devtool called redactor and im not sure if this photo is the one you use to change code!
Use standard text redactor from Windows, but before change .js format to .txt. If you still use this kind of redactor as default, press RNB on file and find "open with". If you still don't see it try to change default programm for opening via info.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
Dec 18, 2020
does the ccmod fully work or do I need to wait longer?
the ccmod feels like a whole other game now and was wondering if it does count as one since it is adding so much new content.
Anyways wish everyone well with luck and hope to get a answer soon

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
does the ccmod fully work or do I need to wait longer?
the ccmod feels like a whole other game now and was wondering if it does count as one since it is adding so much new content.
Anyways wish everyone well with luck and hope to get a answer soon
you should wait longer, just one month or two because the ccmod with tan skin for example have some problems with new variation with Karryn sex poses

Once the game will finish it's too posible those bug could be fixed.

Reactions: The lost saint

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a list of tweaks that can be done in pregmod? I want to disable scandalous mod and do some other tweaks without tinkering with main files.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Use standard text redactor from Windows, but before change .js format to .txt. If you still use this kind of redactor as default, press RNB on file and find "open with". If you still don't see it try to change default programm for opening via info.
Does text redactor and notepad one in the same type?

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Hey y'all. I'm stuck in a loop in my current playthrough and i'm looking for some advice.

So i've beaten the first floor and got completely wrecked in the second. So I'm trying to get back to my room but I keep getting caught on the first floor. I'm stuck in a loop of losing a battle cause I don't have my halberd, then they take me to the bars backroom, once they finish I go to leave but get immediately caught again. Any door I've tried is locked and the prisoners just pincer me and the cycle repeats. This has happened 4 times to me now and the prisons order has dropped to 1.

So how do I get back to my room from the bar at night? Also how do I actually satisfy the prisoners? The only sexual attack I have is Cock Stare which the game won't let me use most of the time. I'm stuck spamming Lady and Secretary Stance until i'm out of energy and I just have to wait until they jerk off on me. I can't give them a handjob or blowjob or anything.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hey y'all. I'm stuck in a loop in my current playthrough and i'm looking for some advice.

So i've beaten the first floor and got completely wrecked in the second. So I'm trying to get back to my room but I keep getting caught on the first floor. I'm stuck in a loop of losing a battle cause I don't have my halberd, then they take me to the bars backroom, once they finish I go to leave but get immediately caught again. Any door I've tried is locked and the prisoners just pincer me and the cycle repeats. This has happened 4 times to me now and the prisons order has dropped to 1.

So how do I get back to my room from the bar at night? Also how do I actually satisfy the prisoners? The only sexual attack I have is Cock Stare which the game won't let me use most of the time. I'm stuck spamming Lady and Secretary Stance until i'm out of energy and I just have to wait until they jerk off on me. I can't give them a handjob or blowjob or anything.

Thanks in advance for the help!
If Flee option isnt working cause too fatigued, try to lose to the guards or talk to them. They will get you to your bed, at a "price". You can avoid all fights by moving skillfully around everyone, dont let them touch you. If you exit the bar thru the top exit you then need to get to the right exit of the hall, then theres a stairs room, exit to the far right unto you the yard. Then go down and finally right to your room.

Eventually you will get fked so much you will learn handjobs and blowjobs passively so you can better satisfy them.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Does text redactor and notepad one in the same type?
I'm thinking the word he's looking for is "editor" not "redactor".

You could use Notepad, but there's much better choices available for free. I've always used Notepad++, but I'm starting to replace it with Visual Studio Code.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
If Flee option isnt working cause too fatigued, try to lose to the guards or talk to them. They will get you to your bed, at a "price". You can avoid all fights by moving skillfully around everyone, dont let them touch you. If you exit the bar thru the top exit you then need to get to the right exit of the hall, then theres a stairs room, exit to the far right unto you the yard. Then go down and finally right to your room.

Eventually you will get fked so much you will learn handjobs and blowjobs passively so you can better satisfy them.
Thank you for the reply. So leave the bar and go far right. Got it. My issue is I was trying every door just to find out it was locked but the prisoners were coming in behind me preventing my escape. Now that I have a direction it shouldn't be too bad.

And is there a faster way to unlock more Sex Moves? Having been stuck in this loop for a while it's getting pretty boring just waiting for the prisoners to jack off so I can leave.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I'm thinking the word he's looking for is "editor" not "redactor".

You could use Notepad, but there's much better choices available for free. I've always used Notepad++, but I'm starting to replace it with Visual Studio Code.
At less someone get the point of the question! Unlike someone who think I know everything when I don’t!

but I only started use normal notepad but does it even work with it or do I need a better notepad? Cause I don’t know how it work when use a normal notepad!

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
At less someone get the point of the question! Unlike someone who think I know everything when I don’t!

but I only started use normal notepad but does it even work with it or do I need a better notepad? Cause I don’t know how it work when use a normal notepad!
You can certainly use Notepad if you like. The thing is, other text editors are optimized to edit code. For example, here's a JavaScript file in VSCode:
1651026252575.png

Keyword, strings, and etc all get highlighted in different colors which helps you keep track of everything. Plus it will highlight some of the more common syntax errors like forgetting to close parenthesis or brackets.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm Having issues at the start it said I was missing image Hoppe_2 and 3 ,I did what james1980 said too but the fight just won't instigate at all I'm just stuck here.
How about you people understand that the unofficial CCMod isn't a fully working version of the original, it's mostly for impatient people who'd like to play with the mod on recent builds. Sure, you can try whatever workarounds but like someone else said, it isn't an actual fix and can cause other issues.

If you want to complete the game without such gamebreaking issues, go enjoy the vanilla game first, then have a separate directory for CCMod to load your newgame+ save.

4.60 star(s) 393 Votes