ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
man i hope next update is about gym progress.
right now im 2 hearted to give the game another go or wait for the gym update first

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I never found this. I levelled Energy and had that item that regens your energy every turn. Never had a problem, especially when you include the passives that give you energy when you play with cum.
This has nothing to do with energy tho. It's a sensitivity and/or resist problem. There are too many sensitivity increasing/resist decreasing passives in the game.

Reactions: RedAISkye

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
This has nothing to do with energy tho. It's a sensitivity and/or resist problem. There are too many sensitivity increasing/resist decreasing passives in the game.
Yea, I meant that there being too many of those passives was never a problem, because orgasms were never a problem. For me, at least.

It does kinda suck when you're excited to get a new passive and it's just a sensitivity increase lol it's kinda underwhelming.

May 2, 2022
Just an idea but I it would balance things out a bit if you could spend money on items that help suppress her desires. Also there should be combat passives. The same way you get "punished" for having sex with a certain amount of enemies, it makes no sense why you shouldn't get good passives or rewards for say defeating 100 orcs. The game is just ridiculously against the player, it should only be played on easy to be fair.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Just an idea but I it would balance things out a bit if you could spend money on items that help suppress her desires. Also there should be combat passives. The same way you get "punished" for having sex with a certain amount of enemies, it makes no sense why you shouldn't get good passives or rewards for say defeating 100 orcs. The game is just ridiculously against the player, it should only be played on easy to be fair.
There sort-of are, accessories that slow down desire gain or add resists. But given the amount of passives you can eventually earn, they only delay the inevitable.

You do get some power upgrades if you go sadist. Cock Kick seems to be at least as strong as Slam by default and gets even stronger with their arousal level. And Taunt protects you from sex moves while also increasing your stats.

I just wish there was some way to obtain sex skills without having to get raped 25+ times per hole. It's ridiculous in a sadism run, essentially forces you to get dominated a bunch before you can start doing your thing. Also it often results in weird situations where she's too slutty to do anything other than sex but still can't initiate.

Reactions: drone4of2
Apr 25, 2022
I had the same problem when I started playing the game, but...
Endurance, endurance, endurance. Really, oh hard dificulty with maxed out endurance despite having 400+ passives, sight sensivity around 50% and negative sight resist, I was getting so little sight pleasuere I could completely neglect it. I ended up picking the edicts that increase prisoners stats, because game was too easy.
This though unfortunately is only true for full slut build. Fighter into slut or selective slut builds (sadist, HJ BJ only) are pure pain.

Reactions: eugene67

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I had the same problem when I started playing the game, but...
Endurance, endurance, endurance. Really, oh hard dificulty with maxed out endurance despite having 400+ passives, sight sensivity around 50% and negative sight resist, I was getting so little sight pleasuere I could completely neglect it. I ended up picking the edicts that increase prisoners stats, because game was too easy.
This though unfortunately is only true for full slut build. Fighter into slut or selective slut builds (sadist, HJ BJ only) are pure pain.
I'm not sure how useful endurance is going to be when you have a load of passives that say "x sensitivity increased for y action performed in the same day":
Untitled.PNG
Those are pure cancer, even more so when trying to do endless battle. I don't have a problem anymore though. I completed the game multiple times, got bored and now I modded the game for fun and reversed every single sensitivity increasing passives effect, I basically turned Karryn into a succubus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 1801644

"X sensivity increases every time someone does Y in the same day"
To me those also seemed like a cancer, but after playing the endurance full slut build, they were the only thing that was keeping me from basically clearing an entire level of enemies in one day, (I still could do that if I played every fight properly) so I guess they serve similar purpose to fatigue, once You ascend above worrying about fatigue itself.

What I'm trying to say here, is that there is a way to build a slut Karryn, that will destroy every enemy in her way, despite having all the passives in the game.

Having said that I get why people complain about how the passives work. I also don't want my Sadist Karryn to turn into wet orgasming mess, ready to recive dick in any of her holes, so that she can orgasm once again, and all that just from kicking a cock or being looked at. Yet the game will inevitably push me into that direction. I guess You could still be a competent sadist fighter, sometimes resorting to bullying a cock if You played on easy, focusing on endurance, but my roleplay boner is not happy about it.

I'm looking forward to modding the game ant trying many different Karryns. But before that, I have to complete 3 challange runs, to get all the titles, and finally challange the endless battle itself, with my ultimate slut build.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes