mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
A question: Is there a way to recover the virgin status in a run? Maybe by modifying some files?

I spent like 8 hours in a virgin whore run (every sex skill leveled up beside vaginal) but then I lost on third floor and now I'm not virgin anymore, which kinda throws those 8 hours out the fucking window.
I know this isn't the answer to your question, but when I'm doing things like this I turn off the auto save thing and save before and after every encounter

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I was trying to find details about the gym job they would make. Are you gonna be a trainer in the prison for the inmate? How would it work?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
trying to fiddle with some js files and editing stuff, so far i had no problems and everything worked out as i wanted it to be...

my question for you guys (maybe someone knows)...

How do i edit the amount of people going to participate in the drunk scene on waitress-job?
I mean when you are drunk the sex-scene starts and after a couple of people (i think there is a fixed number) are done with you, all there is left is to drink up and while you do that some others are still groping/fingering/slapping you but there is no way of getting them to actually do something with you...i want there to be more people doing karryn.

Same with stripper privateshow, once you start privateshow only a few (so far max for me was 4 and lowest just 1) come with you, instead of all of the not satisfied watchers from before private-show. How do i change that?

I guess it would be in the "RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js" and "RemtairyKarrynStripper.js" Files, but since for other stuff i had to do there were multiple .js files i had to edit in order for things to work, i thought instead of trying to figure these two things out by myself for hours/days once again...i maybe ask here.

May 2, 2022
I noticed that past a certain point the side jobs will increase the minimum amount of time you have to work there. I think this is another example of the game being needlessly tedious, a FU to the player that adds nothing of value to the game. Every side job should have a 5-6 min option.

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
I got this error when i start the game(v1.0.5j). Don't know what to do...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me solve it and/or explain why it occurs? thx

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I noticed that past a certain point the side jobs will increase the minimum amount of time you have to work there. I think this is another example of the game being needlessly tedious, a FU to the player that adds nothing of value to the game. Every side job should have a 5-6 min option.
Bruh, u and ur buddies r literally trying soo hard to bring down the game by finding even the littlest things to rant about huh? Every single job u start out gives u the shortest time to begin with. U even can fast forward by holding left click, so I don't see what's the fuss about unless u r just fucking lazy as shit.

Just rate the game and move on already, sheesh.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Bruh, u and ur buddies r literally trying soo hard to bring down the game by finding even the littlest things to rant about huh? Every single job u start out gives u the shortest time to begin with. U even can fast forward by holding left click, so I don't see what's the fuss about unless u r just fucking lazy as shit.

I'm just here to suck developers dick and complain about people having negative opinions about the game. Oh and also to ask if ccmod is updated every page.

How do you get that? I've been trying for some time now.
Use cock kick skill.

May 2, 2022

No, these are legitimate criticisms. I'm a true fan of the game but I'm not a fanboy either, this game has absolute shit balancing. I'm disappointed exactly because I like the game so much and see its potential, but the game is simply too tedious and doesn't allow the player to thrive outside of a very narrow play style. The key is to challenge the player without it being a detriment to their enjoyment of the game. Dark Souls/Bloodborne is the perfect example of this, people may describe it as hard, but never unfair or tedious. This game is like if Mario's mushrooms allowed you to get hit a second time, but also you will die of poison after 20 seconds if you pick it up, or if in street fighter you take double damage after filling up your super bar. Too many things in this game are done with the intention of holding the player back and screwing them over, almost nothing is done for the sake of empowering you or making you enjoy the game outside of the sex scenes, because for every step forward, you take 2 steps back. Perfect example. I'm so excited because I invested so much into building my energy bar, only to get a passive that reduces max energy after every orgasm 2 days later. Maybe it seems like I'm nitpicking but this game would be much better with just a few tweaks here and there, things like dragging out the side jobs are just bloat that add nothing to the game but dullness.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
No, these are legitimate criticisms. I'm a true fan of the game but I'm not a fanboy either, this game has absolute shit balancing. I'm disappointed exactly because I like the game so much and see its potential, but the game is simply too tedious and doesn't allow the player to thrive outside of a very narrow play style. The key is to challenge the player without it being a detriment to their enjoyment of the game. Dark Souls/Bloodborne is the perfect example of this, people may describe it as hard, but never unfair or tedious. This game is like if Mario's mushrooms allowed you to get hit a second time, but also you will die of poison after 20 seconds if you pick it up, or if in street fighter you take double damage after filling up your super bar. Too many things in this game are done with the intention of holding the player back and screwing them over, almost nothing is done for the sake of empowering you or making you enjoy the game outside of the sex scenes, because for every step forward, you take 2 steps back. Perfect example. I'm so excited because I invested so much into building my energy bar, only to get a passive that reduces max energy after every orgasm 2 days later. Maybe it seems like I'm nitpicking but this game would be much better with just a few tweaks here and there, things like dragging out the side jobs are just bloat that add nothing to the game but dullness.
Ok, that's a fair point. Looking at it from ur prespective I do see where these criticisms r coming from. That's actually rough with what happened to ur energy bar. Sorry to hear that buddy.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Still u kiddo:ROFLMAO: I'm having a good time with u being constant shithead. Take a fucking chill pill pal or rather keep fuming. Entertain me more :ROFLMAO:

Riiight, cock kick skill and light kick skill is the same thing, lol. I'm giving the most optimal solution way of doing it. Anybody wants to do it the hard way then be my guest.
The yetis are strong enough that they'll survive a cock-kick. I always use it when I'm trying to get a counter, because I'm trying to get the last usage passive. I occasionally kill a thug or a guard, but in the late game, with a high slut level, you're more likely to get the counter than a kill.

Reactions: Assassin3

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
The yetis are strong enough that they'll survive a cock-kick. I always use it when I'm trying to get a counter, because I'm trying to get the last usage passive. I occasionally kill a thug or a guard, but in the late game, with a high slut level, you're more likely to get the counter than a kill.
Oh I knew that man. Not sure what slut lv and stat lv the person had so I was making sure the person didn't stick with cock kick early on.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes