Apr 7, 2019
I have a doubt with something new it happen: after fighting the guards outside Karryn's office the enviroment change, the lights turn pink, karryn's clothes didn't fix(she's half naked) and now i can fight with the inmates on the yard(only explored to that part) so what cause such change of scenery???
when karryn gets a high enough exposure level she becomes an exhibitionist. so when her clothes are destroyed, she won't fix them. when moving around in an unclothed state friendly npcs become enemies, the time of day changes, a pink filter is applied, and karryn's arousal constantly goes up.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a doubt with something new it happen: after fighting the guards outside Karryn's office the enviroment change, the lights turn pink, karryn's clothes didn't fix(she's half naked) and now i can fight with the inmates on the yard(only explored to that part) so what cause such change of scenery???
This happened because you let enemies strip her naked too many times, so she unlocked a passive allowing her to stay naked after battles.
Same logic applies to bukkake too, don't let enemies cum on her too much or else she will unlock a passive allowing cum to stay on clothes after battles.
In both cases you'll switch to night mode. Sleeping will clean her up and she'll be wearing her clothes again after waking up.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
What about adding a clothing system? different alabards? the camgirl content? Seems they kinda rush the end

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
A little bit off topic, but I am going to ask a gameplay related question first;

Is it possible to play with sexual play style without climaxing 10 time in a row after enemies first turn and lose, did I do something wrong and there is a basic item or passive can prevent this or is it impossible to play late game with sexual passives?

BTW if I remember correctly GYM part isn't involved with this patch, and it is just Russian language and bug fixes am I right? Or is there any content worth to re-download again?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Karryn's Prison 1.0.6a:
Full (1.12 GB):
CCmod (1.33 GB) (WyldSpace from 1.0.5 Dev Build) Version:
For Game Files Thanks RedAISkye

Friendly Compression By Eyecancer Sheriff : Post

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I've really enjoyed the hell out of this game but I feel like I've gotten everything I can out of it. So are there any games like this in terms of corruption and sex combat? A lot of H seem to keep the gameplay and sex stuff separate. Are there any games that gave good sex combat mechanics like this one with corruption?

I've tried Meltys quest from the same creator but it separates sex scene from the gameplay like nearly all h games do
Have u came by this game yet? https://f95zone.to/threads/erisdysnomia-final-v1-19-above-a-damage-tile.121557/ Give this a go to see if u like it. Game was exploding on the dlsite like crazy. Well anyways, enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 10, 2019
Im getting a failed to load png loading error when I start the game with mods. Im using the gitgud on the front page and copy and pasted the www file in the release to the game. What am I doing wrong? How do you downloads mods?

Have u came by this game yet? https://f95zone.to/threads/erisdysnomia-final-v1-19-above-a-damage-tile.121557/ Give this a go to see if u like it. Game was exploding on the dlsite like crazy. Well anyways, enjoy.
Oh i haven't played that but ive played the ayura crisis gaem and that was pretty good so I'll give it a go.

Not an RPG but you can try (Download here+) which includes sexual content during combat gameplay, it's still a work in progress but has enough content and is overall a really great 3D hentai game(especially if you're into masochism/femdom).
View attachment 1904565
Cheers for the recommendation I'll give it a go. not really into the male sub shit tho

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
I've really enjoyed the hell out of this game but I feel like I've gotten everything I can out of it. So are there any games like this in terms of corruption and sex combat? A lot of H seem to keep the gameplay and sex stuff separate. Are there any games that gave good sex combat mechanics like this one with corruption?

I've tried Meltys quest from the same creator but it separates sex scene from the gameplay like nearly all h games do
Well it's abandoned, but Deathblight sounds like closest think I can recommend. It's comic still continue atleast.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Uranus_

Dec 13, 2019
P.s.
A couple of moments (MOD) - I noticed black hair in people, but i only see (Blond, Red, Green, Blue (it's hard to call it blue :cautious:) What file i need for this?
View attachment 1896386
this is a Goth branch CCMod , works at 1.0.5,gyaru not support anymore.just search goth in this thread:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Hello there! Yass, here you go!
Remember to support our beloved creators!
Thanks for the previous posts! Taking your kindness for granted, are you up for the task again?

Reactions: juanleonp

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does this mean that modding has become easier with this new patch?
No, modding is the same but because of the game engine not supporting workshop mods, you still need to manually install them.
At least mods can be easily organized, discovered and downloaded now.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
P.s.
A couple of moments (MOD) - I noticed black hair in people, but i only see (Blond, Red, Green, Blue (it's hard to call it blue :cautious:) What file i need for this?
View attachment 1896386
the first two pics are from lightlanguage, his see through bathing suit is cool too but he has not released them in any mods. the last one is from the goth mod

Jul 27, 2017
Do we have an idea when the CCMod will be updated?

Pretty soon from the looks of it, Wyldspace is constantly working on the mod and announced they’ll be updating it on the workshop ASAP for both normal and goth.

I’d recommend joining the Remtairy Discord and checking the #CCMod chat for the most up-to-date progress from Wyld.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes