SusuKntlMnz

Jan 2, 2022
Umm.. The mods are linked to the main page having that.

for regular pregnancy with her look.

if you want her goth style look with pregnancy.

Just download the install_this version of whichever one and move the files/overwrite to their proper destinations.

You can only have one look for Karryn. Goth or normal, so pick whichever one you prefer, do not download both install_this from their respective branches unless you plan to make two different game files or something.
What is the different mod between goth style and reguler style?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
What is the different mod between goth style and reguler style?
Her appearance. Regular style is how she looks default.

Goth style makes her gothic. Black hair, black clothing/lingere. Even the CGs/Battle Sex/Jobs she has Gothic look and different outfits compared to her original one.

I enjoy the goth one, though I know some players on here it isn't their cup of tea. It still has pregancy features and all other mod features that the regular one.

Just that, goth style overwrites the files with her appearance given the overhaul of looks in regards to cgs/scenes/battle/etc.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Does drinking cum from the mug count towards the cummies passive, cause I can't really think of a good way to get 150+x ml of the stuff from a single battle in the bar, club or reception

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Guys...!! How to disable night mode "in game" KP without use any mods/cheats/tweek?
Txh before
You don't disable it. It's part of the game.
Night mode starts once she's running around with clothes in disarray (or naked at some point ofc). The only way to prevent it is to keep her from being stripped, because that gives passives. And these passives make her not wanna wear clothes, really. But as with most corruption mechanics in this game you can only postpone the inevitable. It should help to stack clothing resist modifiers, though.

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
Well,though piss&dick cheese stuff was mentioned in toilet gloryhole trick(and some battle at high slut lv),but I'm heavily want it "truly" appear to CGs as helllllllllllllllllllllllll~

Jan 26, 2018
fort eh preg mod, in the old mod it had a visual aid in the menu how come this one doesn't, i see the edicts and i enable them but still nothing no knock up, i like making hoes get knocked up.

Also dont see the hair color changing edicts

Last edited:

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Why sometimes when Karryn masturbate on couch i can't stop after orgasm ? (low fatigue ?)
Also, bar becomes realy hard(can't do two actions without pleasure goes to 100). If i purposely lower rep. is it effect how many people come (or only money)?

KarlFisch

Nov 2, 2019
Quick question. It say's that the cut in for the Yeti Creampie has been added. So far, there has only been boob- and blowjob available on my save. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Neskio

Nov 9, 2020
Can you beat the final boss only with sex? I made him ejaculate like 20 times and he's still regenering the energy

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What's a kick counter? Is that fighting unarmed or the Dick Kick move?
If you use any kind of Kicking Attack and if you meet all the conditions for Vaginal Sex and the enemy survives the Attack, they can perform a counter that starts a standing Vaginal Sex Scene.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->