noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
how do i know if the preg mod works?
I downloaded the preg/goth mob but no matter how much I get her creampied she wont get pregnant and i dont know if there is something that needs to appear on my screen or i just wait for it. The goth mod works just find but i cant figure out if the preg mod works

Apr 12, 2018
I compiled a series of modifications.
Autosave disabled, no level cap, cheats working on all difficulties, some most earrings have been modified to add more grown stats, I increased the requirement for pussy sex/toy to 201 (Can't lose virginity), add more edits and funds, among a few other things.

Just unzip to:
Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins

Have fun!

Ps: If I find a way to add the Dormant passive that increases passive learning, I'll update the build.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I increased the requirement for pussy sex/toy to 201 (Can't lose virginity)
Accessory edicts can lower the requirement values thereby reenabling e.g. pussy sex with a 201 requirement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, it's enough to raise either value by additional 15 (to 216) if you want to disable it completely. Or leave it if the option is supposed to be there for the player.

Reactions: MyNameIsPalpaterare
Apr 12, 2018
Accessory edicts can lower the requirement values thereby reenabling e.g. pussy sex with a 201 requirement.
As you can see, it's enough to raise either value by additional 15 (to 216) if you want to disable it completely. Or leave it if the option is supposed to be there for the player.
This function for toys too?
Because, sounds better

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it really true that you're supposed to ignore the rock-paper-scissors combat system?
Yes and no. It is more recommended to focus your Stats and not spread them. Playing R-P-S tends to spread your Stats too much. But honestly, if you focus your Stats in Mind, you can stick to R-P-S no problem because having high Mind makes sure, that your Ki attacks One Shot almost everything anyway.

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
Yes and no. It is more recommended to focus your Stats and not spread them. Playing R-P-S tends to spread your Stats too much. But honestly, if you focus your Stats in Mind, you can stick to R-P-S no problem because having high Mind makes sure, that your Ki attacks One Shot almost everything anyway.
I've seen someone say that agility is a really good stat to focus on increasing, due to it determining your evasion.

Apr 9, 2018
How can you get her fully naked? I'm using that big mod and have both of the exhibition passives, but she still keeps on her gloves and hat regardless of how much damage she takes.

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
I suppose the MouseDesireCtrl/FavoriteSkills mods aren't meant to work with CCmod?
What are some other good mods that works with CC?
Also any mods or some value I can change to make Karryn cum less often? She does it a bit too much lol, and as far as I can tell there's no way to get around this ingame outside of one bad skill

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone donate pregnancy-specific mods for me? :sick:
Umm.. The mods are linked to the main page having that.

for regular pregnancy with her look.

if you want her goth style look with pregnancy.

Just download the install_this version of whichever one and move the files/overwrite to their proper destinations.

You can only have one look for Karryn. Goth or normal, so pick whichever one you prefer, do not download both install_this from their respective branches unless you plan to make two different game files or something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DADofWAR and EVENT

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Sadly last week didn't bring us anything special:
Buuuut Today's updateeeee:
Guys, remember to support our beloved creators!!
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!, I thought it was going to be a tittyfuck only side job but thank the eroge gods that I was wrong.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes