Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've seen that before, but for some reason control stopped increasing after winning a battle. Is it a gltich?
As Neriel pointed out, it wasn't actually control that increases after winning battles, it was order.
I haven't played the game for a while, seems like I'm forgetting/confusing things, sorry, my bad.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
So I am using the ccmod for the extra features but I am not a big fan of the pregnancy part. So I went in to the config file and set that part of the mod to false. The issue it even though I disabled that part of the mod things associated with it is still showing up in game. This includes the new edicts it adds for birth control as well an internal view picture is the menu screen. Is there any way to disable these extra features as well as turning off these parts of the mod?

Sep 24, 2021
Ok just to make sure, we are actually talking about that after winning a battle you don't get any Order correct? Since Control doesn't change from battles. If yes, have you modded the game in any form?
The game is modded. If control doesn't change from battles, then how do you increase it besides the upgrades.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So I am using the ccmod for the extra features but I am not a big fan of the pregnancy part. So I went in to the config file and set that part of the mod to false. The issue it even though I disabled that part of the mod things associated with it is still showing up in game. This includes the new edicts it adds for birth control as well an internal view picture is the menu screen. Is there any way to disable these extra features as well as turning off these parts of the mod?
Probably needs a new save for changes to take effect.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The game is modded. If control doesn't change from battles, then how do you increase it besides the upgrades.
Control is almost entirely only changeable via Edicts. There are some Titles if you Equip them for an entire Day, that also can increase Control and at the start when you pick your starting Title there are some that change Control. So you should really pay attention which Edicts you pick when buying Edicts. Especially if the Edict has -Control. Make sure that the Edict is really worth it. Aside from that you can influence the Order by fighting Battles or working at the Receptionist Side Job. So having -10 Control as an example is not that big of a Deal, as long as you fight a few battles and/or work as a Receptionist.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Do I repeat the same mission if I beat the plus? or I could finally choose between the 3 missions Once I beat the plus!

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
The way how I'm gonna play this game is seeing how far I can go keeping Karryn a virgin in warden mode with a sensitive body and wanton slut traits.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
If you beat the 2nd floor boss without loosing virginity, i think you can beat the whole game keeping virginity till the end. At least was the most difficult for me keeping virginity till the very end.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes