zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I tried modifying the RemtairyKarrynReceptionist file by making everyone perverted, the problem is that women also become perverted and you cannot refuse them and you get into an endless loop.
EDIT:
i'm looking at ccmod and i see that there are also things for sidejobs, in addition to waitres i saw that there are also other jobs, can you tell me anything? and then since there has to be the pregmod how do i disable it?
i don't have the game files to look at right now, but you can make all the visitors male as well as perveted. i would need to get home to find exactly where. if you don't find it let me know.
you can edit most of ccmod in the ccconfig file. however if you still want to see the womb pic and just not have it possable for karry to get pregnant, there are several edits you will need to do.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
help me what to do, the picture and some textures are blurred.
i have never seen that before. post in the discord channel, i have no solution for you, sorry. if you need an invite to discord there is a link in the first post. if that wont work, pm me. also do not mention this site on discord.

Reactions: Anys_Negra

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How do you change karryn's dialogue on a save? Her dialogue changes the more slut levels she gains, and that's what I'm trying to change.
I found somewhere in the thread about SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD in RemtairyKarryn.js where there are 5 stages with the slut levels where she changes her dialogue, but adjusting these doesn't seem to do anything on an existing save.
Does anyone have a method to accomplish this?
the dialogue changes from slut level and reaction score. this is currently being discussed on the discord channel. it is not a simple thing to do, especially if you do not want to mod the game and just mod a save. seems like modding the game is easier. best of luck to you!

noren

Dec 29, 2020
is there a code for more money if there is where is it located

karryns prison > www > js > plugins > RemtairyPrison

Right at the very top

const PRISON_STARTING_INCOME = 2000;
const PRISON_STARTING_EXPENSE = 1500;
const PRISON_STARTING_ORDER_PER_DAY = 3;
const PRISON_STARTING_ORDER = 60;
const PRISON_STARTING_CORRUPTION = 1;
const PRISON_STARTING_FUNDING = 2000;

mine are already edited im pretty sure, but the first two lines highlighted in green are your base income and expense (without edicts etc) and wont be reflected in the game until the next day.

editing the last line im pretty sure will only affect new games.

or you could just get CC mod, they have an option for this too.

Reactions: Litshadow and imp55

Umaru Chan

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys, i just want to know how to turn off pregnancy. A few week ago i just download compressed file and already use this mod. If anyone know please tell me :)

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

noren

Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys, i just want to know how to turn off pregnancy. A few week ago i just download compressed file and already use this mod. If anyone know please tell me :)
Karryns Prison > www > mods > CC_Config

Top line in the section labeled:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Pregnancy stuff

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;

If you dont want pregnancy stuff, replace the true with false.

Umaru Chan

Dec 5, 2017
Karryns Prison > www > mods > CC_Config

Top line in the section labeled:

// Pregnancy stuff

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;

If you dont want pregnancy stuff, replace the true with false.
Thank you

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes