noren

Dec 29, 2020
So i figured out how to make the "Resist Orgasm" skill last through however many rounds you chose for PLeasure Stance.

Initial testing checks out

In www > Js > plugins > RemtairyEnergy you need to find the passage labeled
[Open PLeasure Pleasure Stance]. The Last part of it needs to look like this:

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_openPleasure = function(extraTurns) {
__this.resetAttackSkillConsUsage();
__this.resetSexSkillConsUsage(false);

__if(extraTurns > 1) {
____this.setStateTurns(STATE_PLEASURE_STANCE_ID, extraTurns);

____if(this.isStateAffected(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID)) {
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID, extraTurns + 2);
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ICON_ID, extraTurns);
____}
__}
};

edit: the underscores on the left are just there to demonstrate the indentations, notice how the added "if(this.isStateAffected" prompt is a subclause of the "if(extraTurns)" prompt.

Last edited:

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
whats the point to all the upgrades if theres barely any money to get them
This is just my assumption.

You either play secretary mode and just farm as much gold as you want in level 1 (Order is not a problem in this difficulty).

You have to decide which upgrades are viable (not too expensive) and which order you should unlock them to maximize your odds of not losing on higher difficulties. Warden is doable, Prisoner is meant to end in a Game Over, you likely win in Prisoner mode by playing carefully which might make your playthrough significantly slower.

You ideally want to rush money edicts if you don't want it to fall to zero or negative.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I have looked but found nothing, in Receptionist I would like to have only males of all kinds and perverts

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
have to ask which side job is better?

The tavern? (not that much income and your desires get out of control pretty fast)

The Secretary? ( Is the most manageable but after certain points the goblins are too annoying to deal with)

or the stripper club? (haven't mess around with this one all that much)

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
So i figured out how to make the "Resist Orgasm" skill last through however many rounds you chose for PLeasure Stance.

Initial testing checks out

In www > Js > plugins > RemtairyEnergy you need to find the passage labeled
[Open PLeasure Pleasure Stance]. The Last part of it needs to look like this:

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_openPleasure = function(extraTurns) {
__this.resetAttackSkillConsUsage();
__this.resetSexSkillConsUsage(false);

__if(extraTurns > 1) {
____this.setStateTurns(STATE_PLEASURE_STANCE_ID, extraTurns);

____if(this.isStateAffected(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID)) {
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID, extraTurns + 2);
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ICON_ID, extraTurns);
____}
__}
};

edit: the underscores on the left are just there to demonstrate the indentations, notice how the added "if(this.isStateAffected" prompt is a subclause of the "if(extraTurns)" prompt.
Sorry but can you explain the mechanics of this? Whats makes her resist or not? Does she has certain amount of pleasure that she can resist or turns? Thanks on advance

noren

Dec 29, 2020
Sorry but can you explain the mechanics of this? Whats makes her resist or not? Does she has certain amount of pleasure that she can resist or turns? Thanks on advance
I don't know how to code im just imitating things i see elsewhere in the files so...

[resist orgasm] is a seperate function which i added to the [pleasure stance] logic (the multiple turns part) in a "does it have this? then add it as a permanent state for this amount of time" fashion.

you can edit the [resist orgasm] function in www > js > plugins > RemtairyWillpower

in RemtairyWillpower there is a part labeled "Resist Orgasm", at the bottom of which is a literal solve for x plug and play math problem that asks for the pleasure that needs to be exceeded for her to have a this.orgasm...
mine is already edited but the line looks like this:

Game_Actor.prototype.willpowerResistOrgasmEffect = function() {
____return 1 + ((20 + this.mind * 7) / 90);
};

the part highlighted in green is the part you can easily edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: unspecialkay

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
it was discussed, but hard to find. you need to mod the receptionist js for enemy type
I tried modifying the RemtairyKarrynReceptionist file by making everyone perverted, the problem is that women also become perverted and you cannot refuse them and you get into an endless loop.
EDIT:
i'm looking at ccmod and i see that there are also things for sidejobs, in addition to waitres i saw that there are also other jobs, can you tell me anything? and then since there has to be the pregmod how do i disable it?

Last edited:

eskimooo

Nov 11, 2018
How do you change karryn's dialogue on a save? Her dialogue changes the more slut levels she gains, and that's what I'm trying to change.
I found somewhere in the thread about SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD in RemtairyKarryn.js where there are 5 stages with the slut levels where she changes her dialogue, but adjusting these doesn't seem to do anything on an existing save.
Does anyone have a method to accomplish this?

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Yo guys, mb someone know, how do i translate the game? To make CCmod compatible with other localizations. I just tried everything, tried to transfer files to a new project, and decrypted the files, but something didn’t work out. If there are any developers here, please tell me)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes