James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, CCmod is fully outdated and doesn't work with the latest releases and the mod for changing hair colour etc is also outdated (outdated/missing art). there is another mod that basically works like ccmod that IS working but you should go to Karryns Prison discord for that
Seriously why has this never been updated on the main post? every page for thousands of pages there is a post like this

{Edit} Wow nevermind it was updated. He is just installing it wrong. My bad carry on

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is there an emergency exit in the mods or in the vanilla game? Mc got raped in the bar after losing and now I'm stuck, because it's night (bar is closed, I can't go through it to the office) and mc is tired, so I can't really fight any more, so I'm stuck in the hallway by the stairs to lvl 2.

Also is there a reason for MC to be a slut other than quickly get order to 0 and lose the game? When she's really slutty, she gets harassed a lot faster, and loses all of her energy in a fight (she cums a lot 'cause of the inmates) and it's pretty much impossible to win any fights.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Also is there a reason for MC to be a slut other than quickly get order to 0 and lose the game? [...] and it's pretty much impossible to win any fights.
She can actually win fights through sex but she needs a different set of stats and active skills to manage her energy. Endurance keeps Karin's Pleasure from rising=>loses less energy while Dexterity and Charm (IIRC) affect how much Pleasure she inflicts. Willpower meanwhile supplies Recovery skills that let her recover Energy. Ultimately it is fatigue that can and will catch up with her since it vastly decreases max energy. Usually the main problem is that the levels and as such stats are capped so that a fine combatant can't become a fine slut.

Of course, there are also gameplay elements which allow a loose woman to get other benefits in exchange for her body. It's all about choosing your playstyle and let the simulation/stats challenge you. You have to make a lot of decisions, a lot of wrong ones too!
I'm stuck in the hallway by the stairs to lvl 2.
It should be plausible to go through the courtyard and dodge everyone except perhaps those who camp in front of the office.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to change energy loss or any stat that also influences energy by MC in the Config mod or any other mod and if so how to find it.

EDIT
Best I could do was making energy go down only by 1 when having an orgasm. Idk what/if it does anything else. So if anyone knows how to stop energy loss after an orgasm completely lmk.

Last edited:

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
I tried to search answer in this thread but failed, someone know how many endings in this game and how to reach it?
There are 2 endings, 1st if you remain good and 2nd if you have alot of fun, in both cases you get married to emperor but in happy end(2nd) game doesnt end and you go in free play mode.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there an emergency exit in the mods or in the vanilla game? Mc got raped in the bar after losing and now I'm stuck, because it's night (bar is closed, I can't go through it to the office) and mc is tired, so I can't really fight any more, so I'm stuck in the hallway by the stairs to lvl 2.

Also is there a reason for MC to be a slut other than quickly get order to 0 and lose the game? When she's really slutty, she gets harassed a lot faster, and loses all of her energy in a fight (she cums a lot 'cause of the inmates) and it's pretty much impossible to win any fights.
What I do there is exit the bar and immediately run to the stairs to the left. Then come out of the stairs into the hallway and watch for an opening. If they start to close in, go back to the stairs and try again. Eventually you should be able to get a path through. Once you get past the hallway, it doesn't matter if you lose in the yard or EB hallway, she'll get taken to the office for the defeat scene.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Judging by the weekly posts by Sachisama I feel like the gym side-job is going to be the only DLC for Karryn's prison.

Kind of sad, but I'm also really excited for what they come up with next. :)
I get the same impression, it's understandable from a game development to cost/profit ratio but obviously a shame.
Nurse in the infirmary and Lifeguard in the pool jobs never ever (which means the doctor who looked like he was maybe going to be a factor will just up never having done anything, which feels weird).

Modders please save us, the amount of potential seemingly forever to be not fully tapped in this game is off the scale.

Last edited:

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
what happened to the versions that the creator said that he would place the gym or the teacher this if he did it or is it something from his page of a hundred or is it an illustration

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
what happened to the versions that the creator said that he would place the gym or the teacher this if he did it or is it something from his page of a hundred or is it an illustration
Work in progress, future dlc yet to be released (and probably the only one).

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Worth playing with CC mod? Never got too far in game before
With cc mod from wyldspace pregnancy is added, but is bugged at some positions. So either use condoms, or buy birth control. At everything rest - great mod.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Anybody know how to edit Jobs and stamina? I also heard there's a way to edit a value to make karryn always act first.
Jobs you can edit by finding the following .js files, www->js->plugins folder:
RemtairyKarrynGlory.js
RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js
RemtairyKarrynStripper.js
RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js (this one is still disabled, it's going to be the gym one)

I've usually edited the stamina gift to give out more max stamina, even though there's a hardcap of 9999 and enemies are still able to 4 shot you if you have that much, even with high endurance.
But to edit that gif, you need to open the RemtairyGifts.js and ctrl+f "if(this.hasGift(GIFT_ID_EMPEROR_LV1_STAMINA)) giftsRate += 0.1;"
and change that last "0.1" to whatever you desire.

Editing the stamina regen on the other hand is way more useful, and if you have the gift, you can just ctrl+f "if(this.hasGift(GIFT_ID_EMPEROR_LV4_STAMINA_REGEN)) giftsPlus += 0.03;" and edit that last "0.03" to whatever you want.

Or if you just want to have more stamina regen without editing the gift, you can open RemtairyKarryn.js, ctrl+f "
Game_Actor.prototype.regenerateStaminaRate = function() {"
And there should be a part below that with "let rate = x;", i've already edited that one so i do not remember the original number, so it's x, just edit that x into whatever you want and you'll get more stamina regen during combat or jobs.

I dunno how to edit the max stamina through other means, there might be some guides made by mamaboiii, but i don't know, my understanding of coding is quite potato tier so i've just experimented and found out through the hard way :D

Reactions: VentusLightOne

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I forget which file, but you can edit the accessories as well.
Oh right, there's the stamina accessory, accessories can be found from the RemtairyKarryn.js, ctrl+f "BRACELET_RED_ID" and edit the ones with PARAM_MAXSTAMINA_ID and XPARAM_STA_REGEN_ID, you can also find the other accessories there, just ctrl+f "Accessories" and you'll be taken to the part with all of them listed there.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
I tried to search answer in this thread but failed, someone know how many endings in this game and how to reach it?
there are 3 endings, the bad one which you unlock if the order falls to zero and has no scenes there is only one text to change depending on your level of corruption, if your prison went bankrupt or if you lost against yasu or the captain, the pure one you unlock it if your slut level doesn't exceed level 50-75 (I think) and you haven't lost your virginity in the 3 holes and the last one which is the happy ending and it unlocks if your karryn turned into a nymphomaniac

Reactions: catmemejpg
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes