Yo Ndak Tau

May 5, 2020
Did you just call goblins and orcs animals? You racist...
You could accept that ugly humanoids aren't beasts.
Forgive my rudeness, let me correct myself. I'm not into NON human dick, idk if that counts as being racist but if it is then sorry apparently I'm racist towards monster (I hope it's safe to call them monster).
you need to edit the enemy cock type in the enemy js
I've tried that, the game and cg freezed and I can't do anything. Could be on my part, maybe I edited it wrong. I changed the code for the skill (e.g: I changed goblin cunnilingus to blowjob) and when I encountered a goblin the game freezed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Forgive my rudeness, let me correct myself. I'm not into NON human dick, idk if that counts as being racist but if it is then sorry apparently I'm racist towards monster (I hope it's safe to call them monster).

I've tried that, the game and cg freezed and I can't do anything. Any other options?
Well, if you are into human dick that much, its ok!

Also, be extra carefull with the quotes ending the options you edit.

Try using the search bar function, i think this was adressed long time ago.

Reactions: Yo Ndak Tau

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Corruption doesn't matter for the Ending. There are 2 Endings. Happy End (Slut Ending) and Empress Ending (Pure Ending). Only the Slut Level, your highest Sadism/Masochist Score and if you are still a Virgin + haven't kissed anyone is important in regards to the Pure Ending. Corruption is only important for a specific Title. Acc. Items as I said, +10 Agi and +10 Dex is strong. After that the +300 Stamina and Extra Regen is really good. After those 3 you can go with what you fell like you need most.
There is a third ending. You stand naked in a coridor, unable to move while 4 men try to get past a guard that won't move. This is an autosave point.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
I've tried that, the game and cg freezed and I can't do anything. Could be on my part, maybe I edited it wrong. I changed the code for the skill (e.g: I changed goblin cunnilingus to blowjob) and when I encountered a goblin the game freezed.
If its really just about the visuals you could in the extreme do that by copy/paste/rename the img files ... but there are a lot of them, in each pose separately, so not sure if that is workable outside of a small script.

Reactions: Yo Ndak Tau

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I was using it with 1.0.6a yesterday.
Yeah, CCmod is fully outdated and doesn't work with the latest releases and the mod for changing hair colour etc is also outdated (outdated/missing art). there is another mod that basically works like ccmod that IS working but you should go to Karryns Prison discord for that

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
What is the variable for pussy desire on the save file? don't want to lose virgin status but got myself into a situation with more than 100 pussy desire

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Is lowering Order better for funds management? How low can/should I get?

Each time I get back to order 60+, Est. Loss becomes negative.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is lowering Order better for funds management? How low can/should I get?

Each time I get back to order 60+, Est. Loss becomes negative.
Yeah, the lower your Order the more money the Kingdom will give you because they think you struggle. And well as long as you can keep it above 0 your golden. Very easy to do on the 1st Floor since no Riots are possible. Afterwards you should always keep a safe Zone. For me it is usually above 20. And once you are on 3rd/4th Floor you should start getting higher in Order anyway because you should have build up your Prison well enough to sustain it by itself + higher Order means easier fights which helps in the End Game.

Reactions: Pysus
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes