Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
One way is RPGMaker Save Editor.
I use that a lot actually thanks didn't think it would work I only hope it shows up as slut level - and then i can adjust that to 0 I like breaking women's minds and make them slut from scratch but for some reason using a hack in the game it accidently went to max

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you unlock the ability to have sex with cocks in the glory hole minigame?
In the Gloryhole Sidejob, you need to know Sexskills to interact with cocks. To learn Sexskills you need to basically do the specific Sex Action with 15 different people. So as an example, to unlock Blowjob Sexskill you need to blow 15 different Cocks.

Reactions: CRCE

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
and the slime?
Use cleave or skewer to weaken the slimes hp regeneration, it will make them angry which makes them hit more, but you wont have to fight an uphill battle chipping away at the hp like a mosquito trying to drain an elephant.

Yo Ndak Tau

May 5, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I still can't get the answer. So I'm not into beastiality at all, is there any way for me to completely remove or replace goblins, orc, or any monsters cg beside humans without breaking the game? I don't mind having to fight them but having their dick on my screen is kinda annoying to me.

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Yo guys, maybe someone know, can you help me?
I install CCmod and when i open order menu, i can't change hair, skin.
The buttons just don't show up. And i can't sleep in main office, when i press the button in bed, i don't see anything.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
Jan 28, 2018
How do you get Karryn into doing position as done in image 11. Where it looks like she is submitting herself to the inmates or guard in one of the Resting Room bed. I pretty much have finished the game multiple times, but never managed to get that one. Please help and thanks (y)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I still can't get the answer. So I'm not into beastiality at all, is there any way for me to completely remove or replace goblins, orc, or any monsters cg beside humans without breaking the game? I don't mind having to fight them but having their dick on my screen is kinda annoying to me.
you need to edit the enemy cock type in the enemy js

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
You could accept that ugly humanoids aren't beasts.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes