nhoj32

Mar 26, 2021
Here's a high slut level run in free play mode. You can visit the side jobs and go down to level 5 to play custom battles.
View attachment 1994916
Perfect for receptionist side job but it doesn't work well with the waitress one cant even take order without orgasming 20 times basically I'm stuck in one table but I'm sure it's gonna work well on stripper too

I checked the passive it's all on I'm also wondering how do you raise the desire level high enough to enable all the sex acts while lowering the pleasure to prevent orgasm? Anyone know?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Perfect for receptionist side job but it doesn't work well with the waitress one cant even take order without orgasming 20 times basically I'm stuck in one table but I'm sure it's gonna work well on stripper too

I checked the passive it's all on I'm also wondering how do you raise the desire level high enough to enable all the sex acts while lowering the pleasure to prevent orgasm? Anyone know?
I don't bother playing fair, instead of using someones save I just enter the cheat menu mode and adjust the stamina and energy levels on the fly up or down and I can virtually get anything I want in game to happen, the only thing I don't know is changing slut levels how to make her less slutty and more fresh from the start.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Which file/line should i modify to stop minigame reputation from decreasing?
I found the line which controls the text when it will/is decreasing but not for the system itself

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

I can get through the bar job by spamming Resist Orgasm and allowing drinking once the eighth customer arrives. She usually runs out of energy during the gangbang though. I usually lose the receptionist job unless I take one of the shorter shifts. I also go to the private dance in the strip club after she gets her first "bliss" and leave the glory hole once max energy gets down around 10.

Another thing is, I mod the patience in the bar so they don't get mad if she takes too long. That way I can run her to the bar for a quick orgasm and a breather.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Which file/line should i modify to stop minigame reputation from decreasing?
I found the line which controls the text when it will/is decreasing but not for the system itself
In each of the .js files for the jobs is a constant called *REP_DECAY_DAYS.

So in RemtairyKarrynStripper.js, change STRIP_CLUB_REP_DECAY_DAYS to a larger number. I've got mine set to 31, so she's got a whole month to come back.

• Love
Reactions: HoesMad24x

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I did look through a lot of results and didn't find it.

I was wondering if it's possible to edit the gothmod or actual game files to make it so Karyn does not drop her drinks upon orgasm. I enjoy the Bar mini-game, but that bit just makes it more tedious than it should be imo.

I've looked as much as I can into the mod .JS files and not found anything that looks related. Would love some help if anyone has figured it out :) thank you.

Reactions: ouch2020

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Tried the goth mod and it looks really good! However there seems to be a few bugs or at the very least, missing assets when certain images appear.

E.g the waitress job for whatever reason bugs out and reverts to the default skin when outfit damage has occured or the drinking scene. (first few seconds she wears the mod outfit normally but afterwards it reverts back?)

Theres also room for inprovement as the quick cut animations are not even modified at all. Is the mod creator active
RedAISkye since the art was contributed as shown in github?

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I don't bother playing fair, instead of using someones save I just enter the cheat menu mode and adjust the stamina and energy levels on the fly up or down and I can virtually get anything I want in game to happen, the only thing I don't know is changing slut levels how to make her less slutty and more fresh from the start.
you can mod your save to adjust slut level

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
What kind of "improvement" are you looking for?
Maybe I wasn't as clear but I meant the quick cut animations for example when an npc does an action against karryn e.g touching/kissing or well you know the quick cum effects lol since her hair hasn't changed.

Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
1661081379023.png

I meant this part in github unless the goth mod is competely separate then my bad lol.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So there is a goth-mod (made by Goth) but the Gyaru mod doesn't work anymore so you can't use the Goth skin, right?

Not confusing at all.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Maybe I wasn't as clear but I meant the quick cut animations for example when an npc does an action against karryn e.g touching/kissing or well you know the quick cum effects lol since her hair hasn't changed.
The mod is only for the apng plugin to make the existing animations loop indefinitely until the user decides to proceed.
It doesn't touch the actual animations in any way.

I meant this part in github unless the goth mod is competely separate then my bad lol.
The goth mod is an unofficial/incomplete re-skin(fork of the original ) which you can find in the that is maintained by wyldspace

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
can you progress/finish this game if you went turbo slut mode from very beginning? I'm stuck at 2nd floor and I can't pass the room after beating first pack of slimes. 3turns of multiple enemies just "melts" Karryn

If yes then what's the strategy for upgrades + battles? Standard fight is impossible since after 1st normal dmg skill it goes downhill into sex stuff. Do you need to juggle between secretary and lady stance while restoring energy with willpower while enemies fuck you like crazy or you need to be the one to use sex skills to deal more to them/less to Karryn?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes