zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I've done it before ages ago do you remember how to open and use rpgmv cheat menu? I'm sure I have it somewhere but my memory is bad these days must be age getting to me
after intalling it, push #1 to open the engine and scroll through the menu

• Love
Reactions: Shizusan

nhoj32

Mar 26, 2021
Game is fun and all but i hope someone records the full gameplay including the side jobs and upload it. Otherwise id do it myself, if i could

nohjuan1123

Jun 10, 2021
Game is fun and all but i hope someone records the full gameplay including the side jobs and upload it. Otherwise id do it myself, if i could
I think they get scrubbed because of the graphic sexual content. The game is very gratuitous and is "rapey" at the start. You can always check the steam page (lol) to get a quick glimpse. It is still an RPGM game, so the main movement is still same. But the management aspect and replayability are what shine through.

nhoj32

Mar 26, 2021
Yes its a nsfw game, doesn't have to be youtube, the game play can be uploaded anywhere.

I can try doing it but im gonna need a savefile with the passives for h scenes and sidejobs we have rn unlocked on their floors.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It seems like MVMZ_Cheat 2.1.1 doesn't work with the latest version of this game too many errors ah well the older version works MV_Cheat_2.0.2_fix2

Does anyone know where the Edicts cheat value is in the mvmz cheat menu? To add values?

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It seems like MVMZ_Cheat 2.1.1 doesn't work with the latest version of this game too many errors ah well the older version works MV_Cheat_2.0.2_fix2
I'll test that out once the dev provides an external link to the update since it's currently not available for download due to VirusTotal falsely flagging it as a malware.

Does anyone know where the Edicts cheat value is in the mvmz cheat menu? To add values?
Refer to this .

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes