kickittome

Feb 21, 2020
Is the goth mod available for the newest version? I downloaded the Full + CCmod dev but she started in her normal outfit. It says I have the gyaru mod though, but I'm not sure how to activate that either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michealstj

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
I've played v1.0.5f full CCMod but it seems i stuck at last boss like 30 mins battle it wont end after getting the boss climaxed countless times. any way to fix this ?
We're at 1.06b by now bro

Anyway,
Try just using violence. Even if you've done a slut run, it's significantly easier to just fight him. Sex improves your dexterity, so a few supercharged dexterity attacks on him should do the trick.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
just noticed how frustrating and time wasting it is to walk all the way back every time im low, is there a way to teleport or something?

Reactions: Alkasal

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
the only way i know to get there is with the transport funtion in rpgmv cheat menu.
I've done it before ages ago do you remember how to open and use rpgmv cheat menu? I'm sure I have it somewhere but my memory is bad these days must be age getting to me

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I have to say this game is pretty cool, but things i wish the woman had slightly smaller boobs and different outfits to fight in that prison uniform gets tad boring after a while. What I didn't really like was the prolongued battles that take forever and there isn't a key to super skip them, there maybe an option in the inventory but that might disable all the animations alltogether. Not many games these days grab my attention but this was one of them.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes