SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
SOME...BODY!♪ know where I can modify the js for increase the warden level max? 50 vanilla is a little too short and a little boring...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
SOME...BODY!♪ know where I can modify the js for increase the warden level max? 50 vanilla is a little too short and a little boring...
Look for Game_Actor.prototype.getWardenLevelLimit = function() in RemtairyResults.js
You should also consider changing following codes(in the same file) to make it easier to levelup past 50:
Code:
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PAST_WARDEN_LVL_50 = 0.05;
const RESULTS_PLVLS_BEFORE_EXP_REDUCE = 10;
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PER_WARDEN_LVL = 0.008;
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PER_PARAM_LVL = 0.013;

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Look for Game_Actor.prototype.getWardenLevelLimit = function() in RemtairyResults.js
You should also consider changing following codes(in the same file) to make it easier to levelup past 50:
Code:
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PAST_WARDEN_LVL_50 = 0.05;
const RESULTS_PLVLS_BEFORE_EXP_REDUCE = 10;
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PER_WARDEN_LVL = 0.008;
const RESULTS_EXP_MULTI_PER_PARAM_LVL = 0.013;
Yes! Thank you Purple!
Now with that, i'm going to make the ennemy stronger!

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
it work, thanks!

also what exactly is the differance between the stat types strength, dexterity and agility? and what is charm for?
View attachment 1987275
You have 3 basic attacks, one using Str, one using Dex and one using Agi.

More stat = stronger attack of that type.

There are also other effects for the stat, such as Agi governing your dodge chance, but you can find the explanations for all the things in the guards room, 1st room down from Karryn's bedroom.

Also various other explanations for different things can be found in the prison cafeteria (after it's repaired), and the prison courtyard.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Is there anyone here kind enough to upload already moded game for us? :(
There's tons of mods here and things to do, and I don't even know if any of them are working at all

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
There's tons of mods here and things to do, and I don't even know if any of them are working at all
The proposed mods are mainly to help you modify your game as you want, we don't really know what you would like for example

Like, there's a mod to make the enemies easier, I used it to make them more difficult, if you want an example

As for CCMod, download it, it's already updated for version 1.6 of the game, you just have to drag the www folder into your game folder, and it's done

Reactions: Burma

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
But, if you want some help for modding your game, say it, we are going to help you if we can

Reactions: Burma
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes