TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
yea theres the mod/tweak guide but i couldnt find money/ethics in threre
Money can be done via online edits of the save. Edicts require an in depth solution with decrypting the save into a json.

This should point you in the right direction. After this you will need to learn to use your own search-technique ;)

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Hey, i play prisoner mod and i built high sluty karryn + 500 now i face problem that any sexual act will make her getting lust about 300%, so when orgasm she lose 9-11 energy depend of her multi orgasm this is only by one guy act.
If she surround by 5 guys 11* 5 = 55 energy lost in just one round, fk yes SURE she will lose all her energy before satisfy those 5 guys.

Question is here : Any one know where i can edit lose orgasm energy when she is in high sluty?

i don't want any other cheat like increase energy ... etc , i want decrease energy lost when she orgasm

nohjuan1123

Jun 10, 2021
how to add a mod on the game
Hi there, friend. First, you can follow the discord group posted on the first page. Then in discord, look for the channel with KP-modding. Once you're in, the channel has a pinned comment with all the popular mods. Some of the mods have instructions written in the channel post. All of the mods have instructions in their readme.txt files. Alternatively, if you have the steam version, there are some mods there, probably just subscribe under the workshop, not sure.

Dec 18, 2019
how to add a mod on the game
for the basic prison stats you have to edit karrynprison.js file in the "www" folder with the block note (windows) for what i know there are not other way to "mod" this game , you have to find the value/stat (like +100 order every day) do you want to modify in the www folder . it's not easy good luck soldier

Reactions: Sam1364

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone have a link to the post that listed the different positions in the game? The search function sucks.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes