Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
The dev is already thinking in ideas for his next game, the gym sidejob is probably the last update karryns prison will have, so mucho potential wasted, nurse, teacher, life guard, a lot of possible side jobs. The map is really big, hope there will be mods or something
one thing i thouht of wich will propably never happen is the addition of a dog kennel adding dogs as guard enemies and adding a side job, but bestiality isnt for everyone.

Reactions: PlecoBeco

whatever88

Nov 8, 2017
Instead of doing a 2nd one, which takes time, they can expand on the first one. 3rd and 4th floor has lots of potential for sidejobs and new enemies. Theyre already expanding it with the gym. Who knows what they will do next after thats done.

Personally i think the Prison needs a church. Nun Karryn needs to teach em a lesson or 2
They could even expand, on the gym idea. Like the showers next door.
Relaxing shower afterwards, restoring fatigue, washing off sweat (or other bodily fluids *wink,nudge*), while fending off peepers and creepers.
Just an idea : >

Reactions: Kevstah456

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
can someone tell me what to edit to make her always wet? i looked through the thread and apparently the old method no longer works?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Somebody know if there a list of all passive skill in the games? I want to get all the sadist one, that make the game harder than it is actually , and that's fun XD

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I don't hate big tits, but really this game would get 5 stars from me IF there was a normal-sized boob option for her.. they really are just too big..

..well I guess I take that back, I need a normal-sized boob option and the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I don't hate big tits, but really this game would get 5 stars from me IF there was a normal-sized boob option for her.. they really are just too big..

..well I guess I take that back, I need a normal-sized boob option and the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)
Dunno if you can change with the rpgmaker engine, but for the artwork of the girl, it is in www/img
you have also animation folder in there, so, take your times and go see that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)
Already done that, if you own the game, get it from .

Otherwise, refer to this post.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know of a way to reduce the cost of attack skills?
shtt costs way too much and i forgot how to edit them

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
is there any nipple lover? I wonder if there are any mods about nipple.
with such a great boobs but you can't play with them, that was really hell

Reactions: RedAISkye

arnowong1112

Apr 23, 2018
CCMod discipline cannot be used,
Can someone help with modifications to make it work?
It's that Wherein Karryn calls someone to her office for special time

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes