Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
So many gif of karryn in here! Yet they don‘t that in her game where they
could had some animation! wish they have this in the game too!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
If Karryns Prison is so good, why haven't they made a Karryns Prison 2?

i hope they do
rem stated he is moving on to another project, he doesn't want to burn him self out with the same character right now. we can hope for pt2 maybe after he finishes his next project.

Reactions: Tw@Computers

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
anyone know which is the script that I have to edit to limit desires? I want to make it so cock desire won't go above a certain threshold

Aug 5, 2017
Hey! Any chance you could point here more directly at where this can be found within the discord?
Or maybe you or someone else might even upload it directly here?
I guess it would be in modding-general, but was not able to find something?

EDIT: Alright, took some time, but seems to work now:
a) Seems to work from version 1.06 onward, not for 1.05
b) the mod "ImageReplacer_v2" has to be installed, this needs the manual placement of the line
Code:
{"name":"ImageReplacer","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
in the mods.txt
c) "Sushikun_Multipack" has to be extracted into the mods/ImagePacks folder, this can be found in discord

Unfortunately the file is too big to upload on the forum here by itself ...
the discord invite has expired it would be much appriciated if you could update it

EDIT: i found it on the official discord

for anyone who wants it

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I've only just restarted the game with the latest updates, and I really like this voice they gave to Karryn, it's so cute! when she goes to sleep

Anyway! What I meant was that since people often seem to be looking for virgin run savegames, here's one, on max difficulty, with a lot of unlocked titles, hope you like it!
And as she would say, "Gud night~.."

Ps: For some reason, I couldn't share the file with you, so I had to put it in zip

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
some people have had to add a line of text to make it work. look and search in discord, it might work for you. there is a sushikun thread there. do not mention this site on discord.
ah yes I did it some hours after replying to you. but it was just me being stupid.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
If Karryns Prison is so good, why haven't they made a Karryns Prison 2?

i hope they do
Instead of doing a 2nd one, which takes time, they can expand on the first one. 3rd and 4th floor has lots of potential for sidejobs and new enemies. Theyre already expanding it with the gym. Who knows what they will do next after thats done.

Personally i think the Prison needs a church. Nun Karryn needs to teach em a lesson or 2

Kevstah456

May 9, 2018
Instead of doing a 2nd one, which takes time, they can expand on the first one. 3rd and 4th floor has lots of potential for sidejobs and new enemies. Theyre already expanding it with the gym. Who knows what they will do next after thats done.

Personally i think the Prison needs a church. Nun Karryn needs to teach em a lesson or 2
The dev is already thinking in ideas for his next game, the gym sidejob is probably the last update karryns prison will have, so mucho potential wasted, nurse, teacher, life guard, a lot of possible side jobs. The map is really big, hope there will be mods or something

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes