Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Just wondering, what problem are you experiencing here?
Normally that should be no issue at all, as long as the save slot itself was in use - so if something was saved in there, and then the www/save/... file is overwritten, then loading the new file should be no problem at all?
I tried loading up the save, as it is currently in my save file, but without the global.rpgsave file it doesn't work for me for some reason.

As you can see here, it doesn't pop up in save file 8 like it should.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I tried loading up the save, as it is currently in my save file, but without the global.rpgsave file it doesn't work for me for some reason.

As you can see here, it doesn't pop up in save file 8 like it should.
Create a save on File 8 in the game. Exit and replace then the save with the save file you want to use.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Any plans for DLC or more hentai content? The game is very good or maybe more combat options?

One other thing, does going unarmed worth it?
A gym minigame is under construction as a thank you bonus for the game's popularity. That's presumably the last bit of official content the game is gonna get.

I beat the game unarmed for the title, so it's not weak perse, but you might as well use the halberd.
With unnarmed you can't use special attack abilities so you need to rely a lot more on counterattacks, but it can be pretty powerful if you spec right. Main advantages being that they can't unarm you if you're already unarmed, it's cooler and there's an extra sex position for when your kick is blocked.

Hey! Any chance you could point here more directly at where this can be found within the discord?
Or maybe you or someone else might even upload it directly here?
I guess it would be in modding-general, but was not able to find something?
Author doesn't want the mod reposted without his permission IIRC. Even though this is a piracy website, it's a free mod so be nice tbh. But for future reference: When someone points you towards something on Discord, always checked the pinned messages first, that's usually where you'll find these things.

Hardflip

Feb 16, 2018
try using this, i edited it so karryn's pussy desire is stuck at 85 and won't increase, but before you paste it, don't forget to backup the original file
Edit : paste to www/js/plugins
You dont need it, just keep desire allways below 99(by using "healing thoughts" and willpower edicts), i finished warden with slut lvl 260 and virgin Karryn, got the titles "Abnormal Virgin" "Technically Virgin Bride" Happy End

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Author doesn't want the mod reposted without his permission IIRC. Even though this is a piracy website, it's a free mod so be nice tbh. But for future reference: When someone points you towards something on Discord, always checked the pinned messages first, that's usually where you'll find these things.
well stated sir! that is why i did not post a link for it

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
Hey! Any chance you could point here more directly at where this can be found within the discord?
Or maybe you or someone else might even upload it directly here?
I guess it would be in modding-general, but was not able to find something?

EDIT: Alright, took some time, but seems to work now:
a) Seems to work from version 1.06 onward, not for 1.05
b) the mod "ImageReplacer_v2" has to be installed, this needs the manual placement of the line
Code:
{"name":"ImageReplacer","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
in the mods.txt
c) "Sushikun_Multipack" has to be extracted into the mods/ImagePacks folder, this can be found in discord

Unfortunately the file is too big to upload on the forum here by itself ...
I followed the steps but because I lack basic coding skills so I still cannot install the mod correctly. According to the preview video in their discord, there will be a hanger in the office but I still can't didn't see any hanger. Can you upload your file for me to see where I'm doing wrong please?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
I followed the steps but because I lack basic coding skills so I still cannot install the mod correctly. According to the preview video in their discord, there will be a hanger in the office but I still can't didn't see any hanger. Can you upload your file for me to see where I'm doing wrong please?
It's barely even coding tbh. All you need to know is that every entry should be comma-seperated.
If you also have CCMod, there's the issue that CCMod's mod.txt doesn't end with a comma, so if you just paste ImageReplacer into that, then CC_Texts and ImageReplacer won't be comma seperated. You'll need to add a comma after it yourself.

It should look like this (With CCMod)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance of piercing&tattoes?
There's womb tattoos in CCMod. But if you know how to draw, the picture replacer mod in Discord makes it pretty easy to mod it in yourself.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
It's barely even coding tbh. All you need to know is that every entry should be comma-seperated.
If you also have CCMod, there's the issue that CCMod's mod.txt doesn't end with a comma, so if you just paste ImageReplacer into that, then CC_Texts and ImageReplacer won't be comma seperated. You'll need to add a comma after it yourself.

It should look like this (With CCMod)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I mean was the steps when installing the Sushikun multipack, I read all the instructions but still can't seem to be able to install the mod correctly. The game still runs but no hanger for me

EDIT: If anyone has the Sushikun multipack mod installed, can you please upload the mods folder for me? This might be way quicker than figuring out on my own. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I read the whole thing again and realized that I forgot to extract the multipack into a folder called [Sushikun] Multipack . Thank you guys.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What I mean was the steps when installing the Sushikun multipack, I read all the instructions but still can't seem to be able to install the mod correctly. The game still runs but no hanger for me
are you using the most recent version of the game? if not update to it.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a way to make Karryn inclined to perform a lot of a specific sexual act without her become a complete slut overall, or is the accumulation of passives preventing this ? I haven't played in quite a while.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Is there a way to make Karryn inclined to perform a lot of a specific sexual act without her become a complete slut overall, or is the accumulation of passives preventing this ? I haven't played in quite a while.
Sluttiness is determined by slut level.

This can be configured at SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD in RemtairyKarryn.js (In the js/plugins folder). For example:
If you want Karryn to stay completely reluctant, you can change the first threshold to a very high value.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Sluttiness is determined by slut level. Every passive increases slut level.

This can be configured at SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD in RemtairyKarryn.js (In the js/plugins folder). For example:
If you want Karryn to stay completely reluctant, you can change the first threshold to a very high value.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes