blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. I did a pure run where I never kissed and had all virginities intact but I get the happy ending and the technically a virgin title instead. My slut level is 36. The only thing I can think of is I get the "shiver all over from bullying men" passive after beating Yasu which gives a footjob level.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I see quite a few stupid people think it's wrong to have a valid opinion about their favorite game they cum all over themselves for.. wow, srsly guys.. how immature are you?

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know what the latest update of the game is, is it the one at the beginning or is there one out there

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Use the search function.
yeh that didnt work at all, over 1340 pages and thousands of comments, i figured it out my self now im just trying to findout how to stop my own attacks from making my cloths fall off.
Thanks for nothing capt'n waste peoples time

Jul 28, 2018
Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. I did a pure run where I never kissed and had all virginities intact but I get the happy ending and the technically a virgin title instead. My slut level is 36. The only thing I can think of is I get the "shiver all over from bullying men" passive after beating Yasu which gives a footjob level.
Your Sadism and Masochism levels are a major factor in determining which ending you get. The math is explained in this post.

Reactions: blaster27480

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Beastiality already exists though, the closest to a dog in-game would be werewolves.
In theory i agree it shouldnt really matter at this point, however somewhat anthro like monsters are a less of an extreme fetish then actual animals that exist, steam wouldnt allow it either. Theres an actual line being drawn between monster and bestiality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME>>>> When I downloaded the latest version (1.0.6b) problem is that the game is not working like it is only loading, Can someone help me to fix it?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes