Dainslav

Mar 20, 2020
Is it possible to return back to free play after exiting the prison after the slut ending ? I accidentally exit the area and saved. I kinda tired to do the run all over again.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Is it possible to return back to free play after exiting the prison after the slut ending ? I accidentally exit the area and saved. I kinda tired to do the run all over again.
Ouch, sorry, no... Make always a safe save when you go in the free play..

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Are there any benefits from playing in different difficulty modes or just harder gameplay?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Are there any benefits from playing in different difficulty modes or just harder gameplay?
Just harder Gameplay. Exception is, when you are doing a Challenge Run. Beating a Challenge Run, gives you a specific Title. Higher Difficulty gives you an upgraded Version of that Title.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I saw in settings that there are cheats but they work only for secretary mode. Is there a way to make them work for others game modes too?
Don't do anything, but I guess you can go in RemtairyPrison.js, and change

Code:
Game_Party.prototype.cheatMode = function() {
    if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();
Into

Code:
    return True;
If anyone can confirm?

Reactions: Burma

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Code:
    return True;
If anyone can confirm?
It's better to comment original code than to replace but to answer your question, yes, it works.

Code:
    //if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    //return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();
    return true;
};

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
It's better to comment original code than to replace but to answer your question, yes, it works.

Code:
    //if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    //return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();
    return true;
};
Thank's!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I saw in settings that there are cheats but they work only for secretary mode. Is there a way to make them work for others game modes too?
yes, but you have to find which js file they are in and change easy to true or to your chosen difficulty.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
if you modify your save, you can put it in free mode, but it will end when you sleep

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
How do I get them to knock me down? Trying to get the passive.
Slimes have a two-turn attack that knocks you down, although it happens randomly. I don't remember if rogues have an attack like that.
The other option would be to be attacked when in the wobbly state. Multi-hit attacks done by thugs, yetis, slimes, angry orcs and angry nerds leaves you in that state.

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
In RemtairyEdicts.js

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 25;
if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;

Normally "let points = 25;" is = (something else). I just copied from my own modded file for convenience. Line 580 in my current version if that helps.
Is it safe for me to mod the java files on the steam version? I won't get banned from steam if I alter the files, will I?
I mean, I already use the RPGMakerSaveEditor to give myself a million gold, and that seems to be fine, but modifying the files themselves seems risky.

Last edited:

nohjuan1123

Jun 10, 2021
Slimes have a two-turn attack that knocks you down, although it happens randomly. I don't remember if rogues have an attack like that.
The other option would be to be attacked when in the wobbly state. Multi-hit attacks done by thugs, yetis, slimes, angry orcs and angry nerds leaves you in that state.
Rogues have them too. So the earliest you can get it is at the 2nd room at the 2nd floor where the enemy party consists mostly of rogues

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is it safe for me to mod the java files on the steam version? I won't get banned from steam if I alter the files, will I?
I mean, I already use the RPGMakerSaveEditor to give myself a million gold, and that seems to be fine, but modifying the files themselves seems risky.
yes, but you will have to redo your changes after each update

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Javascript*

Anyway it's safe. Why would they even ban you? It's your copy of the game. Steam only bans you for VAC-protected games (Which are generally online multiplayer games), and even then that ban is only for that specific game, they don't kick you off the entire platform.

In fact, plenty of people on the Karryn's Prison discord have the steam version and mod the game

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I forgot how to enable the debug mode that puts you in a gallery style room, can I pick someones brain?

Dainslav

Mar 20, 2020
I've played v1.0.5f full CCMod but it seems i stuck at last boss like 30 mins battle it wont end after getting the boss climaxed countless times. any way to fix this ?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I've played v1.0.5f full CCMod but it seems i stuck at last boss like 30 mins battle it wont end after getting the boss climaxed countless times. any way to fix this ?
it is a glitch with ccmod for your version. dis able cc mod to win

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes