Drakar2

Jun 9, 2019
I can't fall asleep in the office and in other places, I click on the icon and all the action icons disappear, nothing appears on the screen, no actions. The only sleep is through masturbation. but in order for the icons to appear again, just click on the sofa or PC.
what could be the problem?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
to add new content to the game you would have to be able to imitate sachi's art style, and at that point i dont know why you would work so hard on improving someone else's game when you would be better off creating your own.
Its way easier to build on existing stuff than from the ground up.

Jul 29, 2022
I'm not going to entertain your BS if this is truly what you believe of people simply pointing out the issues or criticizing the game they care about for wanting nothing but good for it.

:KEK:
Hmm? I just jumped in on that bit of the convo, maybe I'm not understanding it right. (Not interested to read all the way back to find out what started the convo). All I said was I kinda agree with both sides. It's hard to find an actual "game", because of said reasons, in the H-game genre, and I kinda agree you can put Karryn's Prison in it's own Tier. And for the guy to just stick with one game and not try anything else is silly (hence he's brigading starting a nonsense convo about how Karryn's Prison is the only good game out there or something).

Don't get the BS part... was straightforward and I think it's a fair take. You are entitled to your opinion offcourse. Just wanted to point out that I wasn't saying you were brigading.
Peace senpai.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
fantastic game,too bad its done and I mean that as a complement did not want the game to end. It is just so funlove the corruption of the warden. Any other games like this?

heego

Jun 25, 2021
I can't fall asleep in the office and in other places, I click on the icon and all the action icons disappear, nothing appears on the screen, no actions. The only sleep is through masturbation. but in order for the icons to appear again, just click on the sofa or PC.
what could be the problem?
Try changing the language

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What we need is a mod that allows Karryan to be in the middle. not a complete slut yet not a virgin. Seeing her fight in complain during sex scenes turns me on.

What I also wanted, is a romance/ slave path where a certin prisoner slowly either romance or corrupts karryan. I'm not into the gangbang nerrative of this game. And I feel that the auther is lazy to either do a pure ending where Karryan goes back to her king, either is the proporty of the whole jail. Insted of being slowly groomed/romanced by one prisoner.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes