Mitaba

May 7, 2017
there's a way to avoid the pregnancy? i did the edict for fertility ecc.. but now i'd like to negate this mechanic :D

Rask86

Dec 17, 2019
Karryns Prison > www > mods > CC_Config

Top line in the section labeled:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Pregnancy stuff
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;

If you dont want pregnancy stuff, replace the true with false.
Searched through the search itself here.

• Hey there
Reactions: noren

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Awesome, if this could be a original mechanic the night mode would be more bearable. Just go, clean the jizz over karry and fix her clothes
Amazing! Hope to see someone who knows how to code to also add in a Church lol. That would be tight!

Jul 29, 2022
They said they find it the only "likeable" h-game.
That is either being intentionally dishonest or lacking the experience of playing various h-games across different genres or a bit of both.
On top of severly limiting yourself if the only source of your game discoverability is this site and Steam.

You're better off doing that in the game's discord server.
Because even if you personally thought the game was a "masterpiece" which you're entitled to your opinion, you can still acknowledge the fact that it isn't "perfect", it still has its problems, some major and some minor.

You shouldn't feel like you have to make an excuse whenever it's something negative being brought on, if you had a good experience regardless of the issues, good for you, no one is trying to invalidate your experience here for you to try and act so defensive about everything.
Just jumping in after reading this, but... I've been playing H-games since winXP was still the thing basicly (true degenerate yes), and I'm not gonna lie. Karryn's Prison deserves a 'masterpiece' title when it comes to H-game genre. I truly consider it a pinacle in H-game design. It's an actual game for one, not just an excuse to dump mediocre art or 3d models in a barely enjoyable excuse of a game, or great art gallery dressed up in a long-winded mostly linear VN. I truly enjoy(ed) the few playthroughs I did and to even find a game you can call 'challenging' in the H-game genre is a unicum. Only 'downside' to this game is that there isn't more floors if you ask me. That's the only disappointment I actually experienced playing this game (as floor 4+.... <Spoiler>). Maybe the fact this game isn't geared towards a sequel is the only other 'imperfection'/dissapointment. So I'd love to hear what you think isn't "perfect" about it, because all I can come up with besides what I said is 'unlocking more customization', but there's modders and artists out there having fun with that. Even Todd Howard would say this game "just works". :)

I have a really hard time thinking of at least 3 games with a similar solid roleplaying + challenging experience that is actually enjoyable to the point of wanting to replay it multiple times like this one, especially RPG-maker stuff. I challenge you to name 3, because I'd certainly be interested, and I'm really struggling to just name 1 that's actually finished. :)

That being said, you gotta admit indie H-gaming taking off was a great thing. The days of Hongfire translations and Illusion running the show are long gone. Nowadays the skies are limitless and just brigading for this one game is pretty silly.

Jul 29, 2022
I don't know about your playtime of this game but if you pay attention while playing the game, you can begin to see some empty spaces that feels like something should be there but cut from the game at some point during development.
Besides gym content, there is also infirmary, for example. When trying to enter infirmary, Karryn just says something similar to: "I don't think I should be going there". I don't think this is their "design plan" at all.
There's also the fact that floors 4 and 5 have nothing in them besides a few enemies. No sidejobs, no edicts, no mechanics, nothing special, just a few enemies in a few corridors. But hey, if I remember correctly, they atleast have yetis and wolfs as new enemies there. So that's something I guess.
Was looking for some reasons to be 'dissapointed' about stuff in this game. I guess this is a valid point. Some cut content is to be expected in every game though, but it seems the modding community is interesting in picking up where the devs left. Something about a showering scene seems to be in the works, and with the Gym DLC and stuff there is a point to be made that this 'cut' content might just be smart marketing.

Jul 29, 2022
I've also noticed it. She is either a complete slut or a virgin. I personliy also look for a middle ground. What I've also wanted is a romance path where she has an affiar with a prisoner or a guard.
Would be great to target prisoners with 'dispositions' similar to NPC relations in games like Skyrim, but I don't agree there is only virgin and turboslut. There's a lot of stages of progression, and there's sub/dom routes, and some passives are quite hard to unlock if you just play organicly without a walkthrough or something. You guys are basicly expecting a 'chess game' to be more like 'mario party'.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Amazing! Hope to see someone who knows how to code to also add in a Church lol. That would be tight!
Nun/Priest Karry sounds good, unlocks edicts to either reduce or increase the Lust of prisoners based on a doctrine (I've played a lot of cult of the lamb lol)

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
There's even an ideal location for a church (or indeed many other types of room) in that seemingly forever to be unused and blocked off doorway right next to the guard barracks.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There's even an ideal location for a church (or indeed many other types of room) in that seemingly forever to be unused and blocked off doorway right next to the guard barracks.
That room is used at the end of the Story.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Nowadays the skies are limitless and just brigading for this one game is pretty silly.
I'm not going to entertain your BS if this is truly what you believe of people simply pointing out the issues or criticizing the game they care about for wanting nothing but good for it.

there is a point to be made that this 'cut' content might just be smart marketing.
:KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Seems this game similar to Skyrim, fallout 4 and cyberpunk 2077 is a modders haven View attachment 2081055 Why there aren't any costume unlockbales its my guess. I would also change her standing position from the regular to a more sudctive showing her ass or boobs depending on her horniess level.
Wouldn't a big costume change include having to redraw tons of assets for various poses and situations? This isn't like Skyrim or Fallout where they can make a model and the game's engine and animation framework take care of the rest.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes