RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
No no no. If that poster thinks this game is the pinnacle of h-games, let them think that way.
They said they find it the only "likeable" h-game.
That is either being intentionally dishonest or lacking the experience of playing various h-games across different genres or a bit of both.
On top of severly limiting yourself if the only source of your game discoverability is this site and Steam.

This is also a thread to fanboy/fangirl over Karryn's Prison, so let them be.
You're better off doing that in the game's discord server.
Because even if you personally thought the game was a "masterpiece" which you're entitled to your opinion, you can still acknowledge the fact that it isn't "perfect", it still has its problems, some major and some minor.

You shouldn't feel like you have to make an excuse whenever it's something negative being brought on, if you had a good experience regardless of the issues, good for you, no one is trying to invalidate your experience here for you to try and act so defensive about everything.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
They said they find it the only "likeable" h-game.
That is either being intentionally dishonest or lacking the experience of playing various h-games across different genres or a bit of both.
Or, it could be that the poster really just likes this game to give it a supporting comment. That's fine and there's no need to imply they're naive or dishonest.

You're better off doing that in the game's discord server.
Because even if you personally thought the game was a "masterpiece" which you're entitled to your opinion, you can still acknowledge the fact that it isn't "perfect", it still has its problems, some major and some minor.

You shouldn't feel like you have to make an excuse whenever it's something negative being brought on, if you had a good experience regardless of the issues, good for you, no one is trying to invalidate your experience here for you to try and act so defensive about everything.
True, but again, this thread is also for rationally or irrationally supporting the game, and that's okay. We're comparing experiences & preferences to each other and there are no losers in that comparison.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Or, it could be that the poster really just likes this game to give it a supporting comment. That's fine and there's no need to imply they're naive or dishonest.
He can't do that due to some kind of superiority complex.
Anyway a person who goes into other's profiles just to laught at other's bullying cannot talk about what is honest and what is dishonest at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project. And I'm hoping the next protagonist's hair is somewhere at this length:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't mind Karryn's boob size like some people but the hair length is pretty meh
Need sauce. My google skills have failed me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Demokaze

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh fuck It's fucking happening, the modding commuity provides.
Awesome, if this could be a original mechanic the night mode would be more bearable. Just go, clean the jizz over karry and fix her clothes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project.
I would like a sequel to see more of Karryn, but I'm ok with having a new project with a different protagonist instead. Though id like the next protagonist to be as voluptuous as this one. And about the hair part, for me it was okay (didn't care too much tbh).

The character you shared also awsome. I hope that Rem dosen't abandon karryans character completly and maybe add her either as a heroine, side character( Love intrest), or a cameo
That could work too.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You're throwing context out of the window.
Their comment was a direct response to me stating the game's latter part was rushed and released half-baked.

Which is basically telling me that I'm somehow wrong about the game's state because this person apparently wants more of "rushed/half-baked" games(instead of encouraging for devs to improve upon the great foundation that KP has built) on top of it being the only eroge they like. You can still like/love the game even though it has certain flaws, I supported the dev for a reason regardless of the issues it has that are important to me.

No person who's played a lot of adult games on many different genres is only going to find a single game "likable", that's either a blatant lie or due to only having played a very little amount. And we're not even talking about "loving" the game but just "liking" it.

Need sauce. My google skills have failed me.
It's a of the character by the artist .

Last edited:

AnonLover21

Sep 27, 2022
Anyone have a good save file? All the ones I seem to find are either not updated, or have none of the sex stuff unlocked. I already finished the game ages ago just don't have my save anymore sadly and can't seem to find one that was at the same point of being finished

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Anyone have a good save file? All the ones I seem to find are either not updated, or have none of the sex stuff unlocked. I already finished the game ages ago just don't have my save anymore sadly and can't seem to find one that was at the same point of being finished
Here

v1.0.5i
THE ULTIMATE KARRYN SAVE IS HERE YET AGAIN!!!

WHAT YOU GET!! Start the game in prisoner mode with all titles, all passives (max slut), a bunch of gold, modified stats, all her virginities intact, all gifts, all accessories, all skills and all sex skills.

ALSO!! Contains passives from CCmod

AND!! A guide on how to install.

:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:Made with love for people like myself that only want BUSSY :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
You're throwing context out of the window.
Their comment was a direct response to me stating the game's latter part was rushed and released half-baked.

Which is basically telling me that I'm somehow wrong about the game's state because this person apparently wants more of "rushed/half-baked" games(instead of encouraging for devs to improve upon the great foundation that KP has built) on top of it being the only eroge they like. You can still like/love the game even though it has certain flaws, I supported the dev for a reason regardless of the issues it has that are important to me.

No person who's played a lot of adult games on many different genres is only going to find a single game "likable", that's either a blatant lie or due to only having played a very little amount. And we're not even talking about "loving" the game but just "liking" it.
I would continue arguing with you, but Karryn is calling for me from her office again.:sneaky:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
how do you unlock the gym? i have the edict but it wont let me inside the gym. Also do you know if i can move my saves from the "free" version here, to the paid one on steam?
The gym hasn't been released yet. Saves should work on either version. Make sure you copy the whole save folder over.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes