Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Yes, they are rushed if the game required few more years to be actually "completed".

If the higher floors alone being empty isn't "half-baked" to you then I guess the devs could've just slapped on the underwhelming endings on to the build v0.9B.j and released it for the same $30 price and you would've still called the game a "masterpiece that beats all other eroges".
In that case, I personally prefer that people develop your definition of "rushed games". IF this game qualifies as "rushed", then I want more of them.

I think this is the only eroge I've liked. Mostly because of all the non-eroge systems XD. I really liked the 5 stat-lines and how the stats and gear change how the fights play out.

My main complaint of this game is that the Warden and Prisoner modes take multiple full real-time days for me to complete.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
In that case, I personally prefer that people develop your definition of "rushed games". IF this game qualifies as "rushed", then I want more of them.
Cool, if you like it so much and want more of it then go buy the game instead of pirating it.

Never said the ENTIRE game was rushed but the latter part of the game was absolutely rushed and released half-baked.
It's very obvious the devs just wanted to be done with it at that point and move on to something else instead of fully utilizing the great foundation that they put so much effort and time to build.
Just because there's a start and end to it does not make it actually "Complete". If the game had hit even close to its potential, we wouldn't even be needing any DLCs, at least not so early after release. Many people wouldn't be needing CCMod as a must to play the game if what you think was actually true. Mods should be a cherry on top for games, not something that you feel is required.

I'm not even saying the game is bad, far from it, overall, it's still a very good game that I also like(otherwise I wouldn't have bought it) and easily beats most of the low effort RPG games.
But that again, doesn't negate the game from its flaws. I am not going to fanboy over it like many others and turn a blind eye on the things that it does wrong solely because it also does things that are right and new to its genre.

I think this is the only eroge I've liked.
If you've only found this game likable then you definitely haven't tried enough hentai games, let alone good ones.

Last edited:

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
how to play this game where is walkthrough and how to fuck ? patched cc mod as well now how to enable it ?

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
What a pleasant surprise this game.

One of the best I played from this site, and probably the best rpg-based I played here. The most fun part it's trying to play by the rules and do the prison warden duties the way it has to be done, with careful control with the corruption. But, when you do the "easy" corruption route...Oh boy, the game delivers in a huge good way, lots of different variables and scenarios. And the voice acting, english and japanese it's great.

For sure this game it's one of those little gems, like "The Imperial Gatekeeper", "Claire's Quest" or "Serafina and the key to the Egg".

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Can someone explain to me about the mods as I come from other types of games made in rpgmaker and things like that I don't know what an aesthetic mod is or are they like a pokemon hack room? or are they work that put minigames?

Reactions: kissloveD

Oakvale

Sep 15, 2018
Started playing recently, is there a good way i could keep her covered in cum all the time, or as much as possible?
I tried modding the game by searching on the files, but the config files have changed a lot since the guide was written so i couldn't change the proper values for cleaning up.

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
I swear I thought there's a cheat mod that lets you increase body part's desire simply by pressing keys, but I cant find it again

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
I swear I thought there's a cheat mod that lets you increase body part's desire simply by pressing keys, but I cant find it again
This mod doesn't use the keyboard buttons, but it seems to be the only mod on the topic.
(Taken from the official discord server.)

MouseDesireCtrl v4
Allows you to quickly control Karryn's desire level with your mouse.
Clicking on the lower half of the hearts applies the "Suppress XXXX Desire" skill.
Clicking on the top half of the hearts applies the "Release XXXX Desire" skill.
Fixes in ver 4:
- Enabled automatic insertion of the mod line into the "www/mods.txt" file.

Reactions: Magnss

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
It seem like this baby is getting a new update for the gym floor, hopefully the near-final floor too since those two's content were rushed

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project. And I'm hoping the next protagonist's hair is somewhere at this length:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't mind Karryn's boob size like some people but the hair length is pretty meh
Next project is already in the works, no idea if we got art yet tho

Reactions: Demokaze

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project. And I'm hoping the next protagonist's hair is somewhere at this length:

I didn't mind Karryn's boob size like some people but the hair length is pretty meh
I personlliy like Karryan she is thicc in the right places, has a uniqe hair color and personlliy. She is played by an awsome VA (Silky milk).

The character you shared also awsome. I hope that Rem dosen't abandon karryans character completly and maybe add her either as a heroine, side character( Love intrest), or a cameo.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022

i love karryn but..... long hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>> short hair.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes