Jul 13, 2018
There's no way they'll only include ONE sidejob for a paid dlc. On an already existing level. With the same variations of enemies. Noooooooooooooooooo
You can always just... not buy it (or not pirate it in this case). People are so used to games that have half of their core content ripped out and repackaged as $20 dlc that something that adds some neat, optional, extra content for cheap is suddenly seen as an aberration rather than how dlc should be.

Besides, if it DID add a bunch of what you listed, you'd instead be bitching about how "this should have been in the base game" like some people are hilariously trying to argue for a single side job that is only playable when you've already beaten the game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
People are so used to games that have half of their core content ripped out and repackaged
You mean people like you are used to games that are rushed to release that you're completely okay with half of their content never being developed after its release.

The only reason I even supported the dev was because they've put effort into creating something unique which most RPG games don't, even if at the end it came out half-baked.

a single side job that is only playable when you've already beaten the game.
It doesn't even take much time to beat the game, the main incentive of the game is its replay-ability.

extra content for cheap
if it DID add a bunch of what you listed, you'd instead be bitching about how "this should have been in the base game"
The """"extra content"""" was stated to be a free update and then later turned into a paid DLC and if it does anything less, that would be a scam at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoesMad24x
Jul 13, 2018
You mean people like you are used to games that are rushed to release that you're completely okay with half of their content never being developed after its release.
I get that people on f95 are used to scams that promise endless content and stay in development hell for 10 years until getting abandoned, but: games that are completed in *4 years* are not "rushed", and sticking to their design plan instead of promising to implement literally every thing some random guys on a piracy site can dream of doesn't mean it's half-baked. The only thing that we know they were implementing and later decided to cut was the dogeza pose.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
games that are completed in *4 years* are not "rushed"
Yes, they are rushed if the game required few more years to be actually "completed".

If the higher floors alone being empty isn't "half-baked" to you then I guess the devs could've just slapped on the underwhelming endings on to the build v0.9B.j and released it for the same $30 price and you would've still called the game a "masterpiece that beats all other eroges".

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I get that people on f95 are used to scams that promise endless content and stay in development hell for 10 years until getting abandoned, but: games that are completed in *4 years* are not "rushed", and sticking to their design plan instead of promising to implement literally every thing some random guys on a piracy site can dream of doesn't mean it's half-baked. The only thing that we know they were implementing and later decided to cut was the dogeza pose.
I don't know about your playtime of this game but if you pay attention while playing the game, you can begin to see some empty spaces that feels like something should be there but cut from the game at some point during development.
Besides gym content, there is also infirmary, for example. When trying to enter infirmary, Karryn just says something similar to: "I don't think I should be going there". I don't think this is their "design plan" at all.
There's also the fact that floors 4 and 5 have nothing in them besides a few enemies. No sidejobs, no edicts, no mechanics, nothing special, just a few enemies in a few corridors. But hey, if I remember correctly, they atleast have yetis and wolfs as new enemies there. So that's something I guess.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
I don't know about your playtime of this game but if you pay attention while playing the game, you can begin to see some empty spaces that feels like something should be there but cut from the game at some point during development.
Besides gym content, there is also infirmary, for example. When trying to enter infirmary, Karryn just says something similar to: "I don't think I should be going there". I don't think this is their "design plan" at all.
There's also the fact that floors 4 and 5 have nothing in them besides a few enemies. No sidejobs, no edicts, no mechanics, nothing special, just a few enemies in a few corridors. But hey, if I remember correctly, they atleast have yetis and wolfs as new enemies there. So that's something I guess.
there is a post where they mention something along the lines of "just trying to finish the game" in one of the old patreon updates when they released the 4th floor

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anyway to configure the game to get 1-1 sex scenes instead of group?
Level 5 has a custom fight feature, you can create 1vs1 battles there but you need to finish the game first. Download a completed save if you can't bother finishing the game.

or even choose which body part will be interacted?
Keep her desires under control, this effectively allows you to "choose" which body part will be interacted.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Keep her desires under control, this effectively allows you to "choose" which body part will be interacted.
I find that to be too difficult after she's somewhat of an unleashed slut, so I just go into the code and disable the acts I don't want occurring from happening at all haha.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to make prisoners stick their dicks through the walls in the gloryhole minigame without having to make a noise first?

Also, is there anything more pointless in this game than trying to use the shoo away ability on the goblins during the receptionist minigame? Fucking hell, trying to get those little bastards to fuck off is an absolutely excruciating experience.

Oh fuck It's fucking happening, the modding commuity provides.

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
This looks amazing. Though I don't see any mention of it on the remtairy discord. Unless it's the paywall only one that's been mentioned? Which would be sad.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
This looks amazing. Though I don't see any mention of it on the remtairy discord. Unless it's the paywall only one that's been mentioned? Which would be sad.
, though as you can see he's in very early development. I can see talk about a paywalled mod, but I think it's safe to assume they're not talking about this one.

Reactions: gymogle

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to make prisoners stick their dicks through the walls in the gloryhole minigame without having to make a noise first?

Also, is there anything more pointless in this game than trying to use the shoo away ability on the goblins during the receptionist minigame? Fucking hell, trying to get those little bastards to fuck off is an absolutely excruciating experience.

Ooh nice, (sex) content adding mods is something the game sorely needs.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes