RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Maybe this desire is like an incentive to roll up our sleeves and do it ourselves and become modders? If people can create complete and stunning overhaul mods for old games. Then I'm sure this will be possible too... As hard as it may be.
Definitely possible if people are really passionate with enough skills but calling it "hard" would be a massive understatement.
There's a reason why changing outfits are limited to certain jobs/scene so, you're not able to do it in free-roam.

That reason is the overwhelming amount of PNG and APNG(game itself already has inconsistency with animations) files you'll have to go through just to add a single outfit that stays consistent throughout all free-roam/combat/defeat poses.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrLeutnant
Jul 10, 2022
Can someone please link me pero mod link for 1.06?
I looked and couldn't find anything but 1.04
Also does it work with CCMod? Last time I tried it worked pretty well but I have found many questions about their compatibility

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone please link me pero mod link for 1.06?
I looked and couldn't find anything but 1.04
Also does it work with CCMod? Last time I tried it worked pretty well but I have found many questions about their compatibility
pero is not updated for the newest version of the game

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Still kind of wish there was a sort of middle ground for Karryn's lewdness. Like as soon as you hit a certain number her personality just goes full slut even if she's still a virgin.
Rem designed the game to either be a virgin run or a turbo slut run so Karryn seems to be predetermined to become a full-blown nymphomaniac if you keep playing long enough. Since you can alter the conditions under which you gain passives and also edit which lines Karryn uses you can potentially mod into the game a third state between virgin and slut Karryn.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Rem designed the game to either be a virgin run or a turbo slut run so Karryn seems to be predetermined to become a full-blown nymphomaniac if you keep playing long enough. Since you can alter the conditions under which you gain passives and also edit which lines Karryn uses you can potentially mod into the game a third state between virgin and slut Karryn.
I've also noticed it. She is either a complete slut or a virgin. I personliy also look for a middle ground. What I've also wanted is a romance path where she has an affiar with a prisoner or a guard.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I've also noticed it. She is either a complete slut or a virgin. I personliy also look for a middle ground. What I've also wanted is a romance path where she has an affiar with a prisoner or a guard.
yeah, i also was left wanting one on one scenes with tonkin, yasu, gobriel and nonim.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
yeah, i also was left wanting one on one scenes with tonkin, yasu, gobriel and nonim.
A uniqe sex scene with the king in the virgin path. And also someone should add some blood wgen karryan loses her virginity. Also makes me wonder how she didn't lose her virginity in the age of 26, I doubt that the guys at the mention didn't notice her.

Anyways I hope Rem dosen't drop Karryans character, since she is kinda of a mascot already. Slim hopes for Karryan 2

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nah, that's never going to happen.
IF we're even lucky, maybe after 5 or more years, there will be some hope for an expansion pack adding way more content than the Gym DLC.
Rem will make a wrong move if he throws Karryan away and dosen't do anything with her.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Not necessarily true, there is a middle ground. Depends on the routes you take to get to em. You CAN avoid alot of the passives but still be a half slut. Sadism and Masturbation (Not in battle) are not avoidable, exhibitionism could be or cannot it depend.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Nah, that's never going to happen.
IF we're even lucky, maybe after 5 or more years, there will be some hope for an expansion pack adding way more content than the Gym DLC.
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but there is a lot of mention of this Gym DLC. Is it already out ? I understood that it would be paid extra, but also that is not out yet, or in another version, maybe only on Steam (?)

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
There's no way they'll only include ONE sidejob for a paid dlc. On an already existing level. With the same variations of enemies. Noooooooooooooooooo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes