Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Ok so I know this has been asked almost every page but I need a definitive answer to this how can I change the edict points, with what program/tool and how exactly does the implementation/installation of it.

I heard that this cheat mod here ''RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master'' can change the edict points but I could not install it so I am not sure if it works or not other than that I have tried ''MvHookPathcer'', ''CheatEngine'', ''Mtool'' but non of them seemed to change the edict points.
I believe who had helped me with this previously was HappyGoomba or mamaboiii:

***MORE EDICTS
First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for: points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

You can also use my edit of the emerald Cheat Menu or (preferably) Krude's edit of it, that is a lot more refined and being constantly updated. The reason why nothing works for you when it comes to this menu is because you're not editing the Plugins.js file. Follow the instructions.

Reactions: jadezz and pilato

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
wait hold on, this game will be getting DLC? The gym is dlc or is a free update? I bought this game on steam and I have it locked, hidden super secure in my account where I can read all this info?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
Jul 13, 2018
If he added another job besides the GYM, and added some more poses to the game besides the ones that are in the game+Maybe adding another ending then its a DLC worth paying for. But for a short job with little to none poses its not worth it. But we will see then end product.
Bruh, just accept that you're cheap and like pirating stuff . There's no need to try and come up with some moral justification about how it's not worth purchasing: you would avoid paying for it either way.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
You don't even know how much content is in this job DLC yet, and Steam is taking a 30% cut of whatever price they set.

The other guy is also fundamentally right, you wouldn't have paid for this even if it was $1, good deals and bad deals are abstract at that point.
This is why I say we will see. But if its what I think its a bad deal.

Reactions: Viranovski

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Bruh, just accept that you're cheap and like pirating stuff . There's no need to try and come up with some moral justification about how it's not worth purchasing: you would avoid paying for it either way.
As if pirating anything needs a "moral justification"? :FacePalm:
If it wasn't for the regional pricing, I wouldn't ever pay more than $10 for an incomplete game, let alone pay around $35 for both the base game + DLC.

Not seeing the product worthy of the value for the money it asks isn't an "excuse" to pirate it. It's an opinion just like how some say they see it so worthy that they would pay $60 for it which I see it as ridiculous and having low standards but it's not my money so I couldn't care less.

You don't even know how much content is in this job DLC yet
I don't think it matters at this point how much content there is in the DLC because of the fact that these content should've been in the game since release. Even then, I was at least glad they were doing a last big content update for free but now they're making it paid which is very disappointing.

and Steam is taking a 30% cut of whatever price they set.
They also sell the game on DLSite on top of two monthly subscription services.

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I don't think it matters at this point how much content there is in the DLC because of the fact that these content should've been in the game since release. Even then, I was at least glad they were doing a last big content update for free but now they're making it paid which is very disappointing.
Obviously the 'should' in there comes with a gigantic asterisk, but I still see your point. The fact that we never got and probably never will get a nurse job is depressing.
They also sell the game on DLSite on top of two monthly subscription services.
Also very valid.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I agree, it doesn't. Which is why I'm making fun of people that feel insecure enough that they always try to come up with one when they pirate something.
That's just your assumption though which can obviously be true for some people that believes piracy is morally wrong but still do it.

But just because people here are mostly pirates doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on whether a product delivers the value for its price or not.
Same goes for people who provide constructive criticisms for the game which are perfectly valid even if they pirated it. Since, there were people who were trying to dismiss their points by basically telling them "just pirate the game and fuck off, you didn't support the dev so you can't have an opinion on it".

Reactions: Viranovski

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
I believe who had helped me with this previously was HappyGoomba or mamaboiii:

***MORE EDICTS
First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for: points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

You can also use my edit of the emerald Cheat Menu or (preferably) Krude's edit of it, that is a lot more refined and being constantly updated. The reason why nothing works for you when it comes to this menu is because you're not editing the Plugins.js file. Follow the instructions.
The Js worked thank you very much

Reactions: Vexstear

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaand there we go!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hiho!

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
all of you clamoring for a nurse sidejob and all i want is more yeti and werewolf content.

View attachment 2067930
It really hurts me how many ideas i have for this game that will never be implemented but anyways i post them here to torture you all aswell.

Stables: add centaur prisoners and a mini job for karryn to clean the stables, centaurs try to fuck her and request her to clean their horse cocks

Kennel: adds Guard dogs to the guard pool of enemies and a sidejob to walk the dogs, the dogs try to hump Karryn.

Shower: adds a simple dirtyness system (and maybe allso a shaving system with armpit and pubic hair) and karryn needs to shower regulary otherwise her charm stats go down, prisoners harass her during showers drop her soap so she needs to pick it up and they try to steal her towel.

School: Karryn teaches the inmates, since a lot of them might be rapists she might try to teach them boundaries and how to treat women by roleplaying situations with them, but the prisoners will quickly turn it into sexual harrassement.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes