Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyone know how to get the title freeloading drinker? I've gotten bar to level 25 with karryn always getting drunk and i still haven't gotten it. Is it not a title anymore? also is 25 the highest bar level?
It should unlock once you've gotten drunk 10 times.

It's possible you needed to get dead-drunk, or at least a certain level of drunkenness, which can be hard to achieve if you have very high endurance.

The cap on reputation for every side-job is 30. A cap in that at that reputation there is an associated title. For the receptionist side-job IIRC there was a title for having 30 rep, fame and notoriety all, getting all of which is so insane even I don't have it.

If you're not gaining reputation beyond 25, it's because you're not doing the side-job well enough to satisfy (or "satisfy") your customers.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yes, but hear me out:
If he couldn't find out where to get it online alone, he wouldn't have much of a chance against steamcmd.
You can try finding(CTRL+F) the game on , if the game's listed there, it means it supports anonymous download so, even if you didn't find its workshop mod online, you can still directly download it via SteamCMD.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Guys, does the preg mod still applicable to the latest version? I kinda wanna try it but kinda scared if the game become error.

Jul 27, 2017
Guys, does the preg mod still applicable to the latest version? I kinda wanna try it but kinda scared if the game become error.
The latest version of Wyldspace’s CC mod still works (for the most part), just backup your saves and you’ll be fine if any errors happen.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Excited for the gym update. It's interesting that it will be a paid dlc. I'm not sure how common that is for RPG Maker titles.
its paid? thought it was free? I mean not that I mind, 5$ aint much but hopefully there is a big surprise with the DLC. idk I hope. U know how ppl get, "I paid for something that could be in base game etc..."

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Excited for the gym update. It's interesting that it will be a paid dlc. I'm not sure how common that is for RPG Maker titles.
Ah, yikes, making it after they stated it will be free in the beginning. :rolleyes:

its paid? thought it was free? I mean not that I mind, 5$ aint much but hopefully there is a big surprise with the DLC. idk I hope. U know how ppl get, "I paid for something that could be in base game etc..."
You don't say? Of course that's a reasonable pricing IF only the DLC was actually "extra content".
Hard pass for me, and by pass, I mean pirate obviously.

Jul 21, 2021
DLC been done plenty times before for Hgames. 5 bucks ain't crazy price and pretty sure it got more then just new job and nothing really more to it. Rem and Sach also been welcoming to modders which is nice to see. I get DLC been turned into something nasty since the "horse armor" really became a thing. But i cant really be mad when neither Rem or Sach getting backed by major publishers. Also theres been problems with Sachs health and stuff like that can get expensive very fast. Im glad we getting more content whether it be paid or not as long as the quality is the same. Cant count the numbers of devs either throwing something together and shoot out titles after the next without doing nothing in either the gameplay part or world building. Then you also got devs that throws out "demos/ver 0.01" of their game only to ghost everybody. Sorry for the bit longer post but support the DLC if you can and i get why some may not because different reasons.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Rem and Sach also been welcoming to modders which is nice to see.
I don't get why people act like this is such a generous thing. It's like the people who praise when a dev says that they won't put micro-transactions in their game. Smh.

Modding a singleplayer game is just a basic thing at this point and should just be expected/allowed as long as it's not being pay-walled.

Jul 21, 2021
I don't get why people act like this is such a generous thing. It's like the people who praise when a dev says that they won't put micro-transactions in their game. Smh.

Modding a singleplayer game is just a basic thing at this point and should just be expected/allowed as long as it's not being pay-walled.
Because you have people out there hiting modders with copyright strikes. Thats more true for japanese side. I agree mods should not even be a problem with getting made and yeah praising devs not for adding microtransactions shouldn't get praise either. Yet here we are with todays industry where plenty publishers and sometimes devs push all kinds stuff into their games.

• Sad
Reactions: RedAISkye

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
If he added another job besides the GYM, and added some more poses to the game besides the ones that are in the game+Maybe adding another ending then its a DLC worth paying for. But for a short job with little to none poses its not worth it. But we will see then end product.

Reactions: eugene67

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Ok so I know this has been asked almost every page but I need a definitive answer to this how can I change the edict points, with what program/tool and how exactly does the implementation/installation of it.

I heard that this cheat mod here ''RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master'' can change the edict points but I could not install it so I am not sure if it works or not other than that I have tried ''MvHookPathcer'', ''CheatEngine'', ''Mtool'' but non of them seemed to change the edict points.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes