floran

May 20, 2020
There is no mod related to Karryn's Prison called Princess of Darkness from what I can see. What are you on about?
nah is not Karryn's mod, is what was mentioned on the Progress Report.

2 people here already shared how to get it and seems neat.

kind of a derail from Karryn's Prison, I know.

Reactions: Back

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
The requirement is simply defeating enemies using attacks or sexual skills.

Are you just letting them cum to death? I suppose that wouldn't count towards the passive.

That or your game is modded.
Oh I thought any kind of defeat counted, didn't know it had to be attacks or active sexual actions.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Oh I thought any kind of defeat counted, didn't know it had to be attacks or active sexual actions.
Yeah, I didn't think of that either until I checked the wording for the passive unlock. And weirdly enough, I think it might be possible to unlock Taunt with just making prisoners jerk themselves to death, but not Flaunt...

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Man i hope they actually add that Dogeza action back, it had a placeholder on the earlier versions that was hidden but it was removed after the 0.6 version (i may be wrong) and never talked about it again. I really want to make karryn a sub. Remtairy pls

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I really hope the dev adds the yeti and werewolf to the DLC gym side job because the yeti has only 2 sex scenes in the entire game were the werewolf has more but you mostly see him in gloryhole and defeat scenes
dont count on it, rem wants to move on already.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
anyone know how to get the title freeloading drinker? I've gotten bar to level 25 with karryn always getting drunk and i still haven't gotten it. Is it not a title anymore? also is 25 the highest bar level?

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
How can she walk with those sizes, How can she fight with those sizes.

No wonder she gets beaten easliy.

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
That shit doesn't work most of the time. It is better to learn how to use steamcmd instead but this game doesn't allow anonymous downloads of its workshop mods. Unless someone who owns the game downloads that mod and shares it, there is no way to get it.
Yes, but hear me out:
If he couldn't find out where to get it online alone, he wouldn't have much of a chance against steamcmd.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes