Jul 27, 2017
The goals is end of September, but from looks of Rem’s latest Progress Report probably mid-October. The art seems to be pretty much complete - just coding and then expected bug fixes.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
That actually makes me more worried, that it will end up like the Glory Hole Side Job, in which you need to have Sex Skills to do anything. I really hope that is not the case.
It's not much of an issue really. Most of us probably already have a slut save to prepare for the dlc content anyways. With newbies and a fresh save however, I would see why there would be a problem.
I hope the fuck not... what makes the bar, stripper and Receptionist mini games good is that u dont need those skills and that even with low slut shit CAN occur. I never liked gloryhole but I understood it.
Facts. Sad to say but I don't think they're gonna do anything to change their current plans by having Karryn this time around doing the sexual harassment to the inmates. It's good that they're trying to do something different for the game, but this upcoming gym minigame won't be something I'd be really looking forward to. Like for the sexual content, the thing I really like doing the most was getting my pure virgin Karryn slowly becoming a slut overtime, by doing the strip club and having her in the VIP room over and over till she just becomes an absolute whore. Now that's some good shit. I don't think I'll be able to replicate that for the gym sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoPi and Porkman

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since this wasn't posted in the thread yet... TL;DR - Some bugfixes, played CK3 with a mod, and got another shot to combat Covid.

September 19th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, apologetic Rem here with this week's Progress Report.

Soo... I wasn't able to get much done last week. Basically, the creative part of my brain didn't really function so I couldn't get any Passive or Title work done. However, I was still able to do mechanical work such as coding in Sachinama's ideas and fixing bugs that popped up during testing. Here's to hoping this week will be better to get my head working again especially since I was on such a hot streak for a few weeks.

And that's it for this week's report, the rest of the post will be about personal stuff.

Basically, I got the new Covid Omicron vaccine shot last Tuesday, and this was my fifth shot total (I think I get a free slushie and haircut now...) I don't think I even reported on here when I got my third and fourth booster shot since they had a minimal effect on me other than a day or two of arm pain. But this one was a lot rougher. No headaches or fevers, but I was tired in the first day, and more importantly, basically my tummy growled and hurt all week and I kept going to the bathroom multiple times a day.

It was a losing battle trying to focus on being productive so I went to clear my backlog of recent eroges that came out, and I ended up getting hooked on a game that wasn't an eroge at all. That's right, time for another game recommendation from me, your pal at work who is always at the toilet! And the game is Crusader Kings 3, but not the base game. The base game is still poopy, I played it for like a few days when it came out, uninstalled it and never looked back at it until last week while toileting in my pits of despair, I decided to go back to CK3 for a look. And it's still pretty lackluster. I tried the adult mods from Loverlabs, and it was still meh. The base game really needs a lot of work.

However, before uninstalling I checked the Steam Workshop and tried out one of the most popular overhauls for it, the Princes of Darkness. It's an overhaul mod based off of the World of Darkness world and lore. I knew nothing about it (those who have played the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade would actually know a little bit about WoD, it's from the same setting but the mod is set in Europe during the Dark Ages). But even without knowing anything, the mod was ton of fun and it was a treat reading up on all the character lore and drama mixed with historical and mythical figures. It's an actual roleplaying experience. Highly recommended for anyone and everyone who may need a distraction from bowel-y urges and/or like Paradox games and/or CK3.

So that's it for this week's report. I honestly was not planning on spending this much time away from KP for a while... my plan before the vaccine shot was to keep working until the end of the month when a bunch of indie and pro eroges that I've been looking forward to comes out, and then take a few days break. I'm still gonna take that break at the end of month tho, but argh, feels bad getting my schedule so badly disrupted like this. Anyway, please stay safe, stay hydrated, and I'll talk to you all next week!

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Hi. If the way to quickly all the titles while maintaining their passive properties. The cheat menu doesn't help. Passives start working after Karryn sleeps and a window for obtaining a "title" will appear.
Or maybe someone has a "clean" save with all unlocked titles.

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I can't unlock the Flaunt skill. I'm on Prisoner difficulty have more than 32 Charm and 150 enemies defeated. what gives?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
That actually makes me more worried, that it will end up like the Glory Hole Side Job, in which you need to have Sex Skills to do anything. I really hope that is not the case.
totally agree, the beauty and WHOLE CHARM of KP is that its not just click and fuck, its a perfect corruption system and choosing ur own path at the end to be slave or mistress, but glory hole (and it seems gym too) are just a disconnected click and fuck minigame :(
The bar was the perfect job system where just like base game u can either resist or give in and it had challenge.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
totally agree, the beauty and WHOLE CHARM of KP is its not just click and fuck, its a perfect corruption system and choosing ur own style at the end to be slave or mistress, but glory hole (and it seems gym too) are just a disconnect click and fuck minigame :(
It's been stated that the gym mini game is only in the post game. And the only way to get into the post game is to get the H Ending. Which means Karryn is already a slut.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I can't unlock the Flaunt skill. I'm on Prisoner difficulty have more than 32 Charm and 150 enemies defeated. what gives?
The requirement is simply defeating enemies using attacks or sexual skills.

Are you just letting them cum to death? I suppose that wouldn't count towards the passive.

That or your game is modded.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Now learn how to google stuffs.
That shit doesn't work most of the time. It is better to learn how to use steamcmd instead but this game doesn't allow anonymous downloads of its workshop mods. Unless someone who owns the game downloads that mod and shares it, there is no way to get it.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I love how Rem is always like "Sorry, I wasn't able to work on KP" even tho the game is basicaly out and we just get additional content and than there is onedge and it's half year taking updates with not much adding (tho it seems next one could be big one).

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
It's been stated that the gym mini game is only in the post game. And the only way to get into the post game is to get the H Ending. Which means Karryn is already a slut.
Okay I don't remember them saying the Gym is Post game, its an update that will be released to lvl 3. I do believe you are making that part up. and 2 you don't have to be a slut to get the H-end you just have to be a "slut". (Enough passives; doesn't always mean sex...)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes