swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Heyyyyyyyy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aaaaaaaaaand there we go!

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone, i have a couple of question about the events
I saw that there is 1 for coach each floor when u are defeated.
Do The Bar ( floor 1), the bathroom (floor 2) and the private strip ( floor 4) have only one?
Am i missing other room events?
For floor 1 there's another defeat scene with the guards. Just south right outside your sleeping quarters there's a guard that you can trigger fights with by talking to him. The strip club by the way is on floor 3 not 4. The last 2 will be on floor 4 & 5.

sqndal5656wq

May 8, 2022
Is it normal for me to take a lot of damage from enemies even though I'm playing in easy mode and where can I get the weapon when I lose the battle?

• Sad
Reactions: Alkasal

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Is it normal for me to take a lot of damage from enemies even though I'm playing in easy mode and where can I get the weapon when I lose the battle?
If you want stamina (essentially hitpoints) to take damage without falling down, you should take the stamina training edicts under the endurance training tree.

Builds are customizable. If you neglect stamina experience, you turn glass cannon, if you focus on it, you become a tank (pairs nicely with counterattack stats)

To recover your weapon in the overworld, the game explains it in the cutscene where you first lose it, you recover the halberd when you go to sleep in any bed. The idea is that you can't use your halberd for an entire day after you lose a combat encounter.

To recover your weapon in a fight encounter, you either wait a few turns or recover it with an option that shows up ('Pick Up Halberd').

The game is hard, but becomes much easier if you stock up gold and buy lots of training upgrades and use combat accessories (gear). This is easy to do in 'Easy' difficulty, nearly impossible in 'Prisoner' difficulty. You want to level up a few statistics using weak mobs before you challenge stronger enemies. The game also become even easier if you unlock additional attack skills in the training edict menu (nuke, AoE, multi-attack).

Lastly, the game becomes easier as you accumulate trophies with passive effects, e.g. Clearing the game with a reasonably low passive count earns you a permanent passive +1 Control (and an additional +2 control when equipped). This trophy makes the game trivial and lets you farm infinite amounts of gold in 'Easy' mode.

If an encounter has too many enemies, consider raising order significantly to make the encounter weaker, once you get past it, you can lower order again.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaand there we go!
Oh damn, apparently (according to DeepL translation of Sachinama's latest blog) in this side job Karryn will be the dominant partner, undressing the people training and such, can't fucking wait based on the screenshots.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh damn, apparently (according to DeepL translation of Sachinama's latest blog) in this side job Karryn will be the dominant partner, undressing the people training and such, can't fucking wait based on the screenshots.
That actually makes me more worried, that it will end up like the Glory Hole Side Job, in which you need to have Sex Skills to do anything. I really hope that is not the case.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Like I said BETTER colors ... why did the do puke green :(
That actually makes me more worried, that it will end up like the Glory Hole Side Job, in which you need to have Sex Skills to do anything. I really hope that is not the case.
I hope the fuck not... what makes the bar, stripper and Receptionist mini games good is that u dont need those skills and that even with low slut shit CAN occur. I never liked gloryhole but I understood it.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone help on how to keep a balance between winning and losing to make her a slut?
I tried the game on warden difficulty, and thought i had a good balance but got my ass handed to me on level 2 and couldn't make much progress.
Then i tried on secretary difficulty and i am breezing through, i haven't a single fight and have reached the level 1 boss and i am pretty sure i can beat him too.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Let's assume a light pet inflict 2% pleasure damage normally. Then you grind up endurance, and let's assume the endurance reduce the damage to <0,5%. Would it round up to 0% or to 1%?
I think this is quite important if you have mixed sex build since you gain pleasure from everything, and even a 1-2% pleasure increase from every action build up to 15% in one turn.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone help on how to keep a balance between winning and losing to make her a slut?
I tried the game on warden difficulty, and thought i had a good balance but got my ass handed to me on level 2 and couldn't make much progress.
Then i tried on secretary difficulty and i am breezing through, i haven't a single fight and have reached the level 1 boss and i am pretty sure i can beat him too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB582

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hi everyone, i have a couple of question about the events
I saw that there is 1 for coach each floor when u are defeated.
Do The Bar ( floor 1), the bathroom (floor 2) and the private strip ( floor 4) have only one?
Am i missing other room events?
There's also a receptionist job on the first floor.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes