HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your detailed reply! Are the scenes different if you let the enemies initiate sexual acts? Or why do you recommend them initiating it?
Will definitely look for those willpower skills. Is there an overview on how to unlock specific passives?

Will definitely take your advice on the bar stuff as well :)
Some scenes are different, some aren't. The titjob that Karryn initiates is the same as the one the guards initiate, but different from the orcs. Rimjob, footjob, blowjob, and handjob are the same no matter who starts it, but the various vag sex poses are all different, and anal is the same except for slimes who have a special anal pose whether Karryn or the slime starts it.

Here's my list of passives:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-6b-remtairy.33777/post-7636184

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
A long time ago in the thread someone (I believe a Russian) made a cheat menu specifically for Karryn's Prison. It's the same as the RPG maker cheat menu but it properly changes things. I would suggest looking for that but this should also be it and it should work assuming you're mods aren't breaking the game.
That file has a virus, i ain't downloading that shit.

Reactions: MeMonky

PaizuriPreacher

Sep 17, 2022
Yes. Every enemy will initiate (at least) one type of sexual position, and some (most?) of them are different than the position that Karryn starts.

Somewhere in this thread there's probably a list, the Steam guide page for this game should also have some sort of list.

For those specific willpower skills, you'll need to have lots of enemies cum on the floor, and not in/on Karryn. This is achieved by keeping your cock desire very low and waiting for the enemy pleasure bar to fill. High charm helps.
Gotcha, will look for the lists and try to keep cock desire low (it's extremely high in my playthrough lmao but let's see what I can do with suppress desire^^)

One more question, are you able to strip Karryn for more than just her skirt during recpetion job? I havent found a way to free her boobs yet haha

Jun 30, 2018
First you need to fix the 2nd stall in the men's bathroom, later need the sex skill for doing any action(bj, hj, vaginal sex, etc)
ouch looks like i ll skip this till i am able to get the masochism achievement since these skills raise sadism if i am the one using them they can be used on her but not by her, thanks

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
A long time ago in the thread someone (I believe a Russian) made a cheat menu specifically for Karryn's Prison. It's the same as the RPG maker cheat menu but it properly changes things. I would suggest looking for that but this should also be it and it should work assuming you're mods aren't breaking the game.
Okay this one works in tandem with CC mod but the options in it aren't as extensive as the other one I've been using. By emeraldcoder I think.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Am I the only who has this problem but every time at some point the CC Mod seems to turn some of it's feature off as I can't see the "Insides" of Karryn whenever I'm in the menu and the other mod installed which was CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison also doesn't work.

I only managed to make it work by reinstalling them but that's only temporary as I found out.

Edit: Found out it's the Cheat Menu as those two seemed conflict with each other and turn each other off.

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoPi

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Gotcha, will look for the lists and try to keep cock desire low (it's extremely high in my playthrough lmao but let's see what I can do with suppress desire^^)
At a certain point of sluttiness, it might be next to impossible, so maybe consider a NG+ playthrough.

One more question, are you able to strip Karryn for more than just her skirt during recpetion job? I havent found a way to free her boobs yet haha
No.

If enough visitors see Karryn doing lewd stuff with the Goblins, they might start asking to fondle her boobs, among few other requests, but that's it.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Am I the only who has this problem but every time at some point the CC Mod seems to turn some of it's feature off as I can't see the "Insides" of Karryn whenever I'm in the menu and the other mod installed which was CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison also doesn't work.

I only managed to make it work by reinstalling them but that's only temporary as I found out.

Edit: Found out it's the Cheat Menu as those two seemed conflict with each other and turn each other off.
Yea... its not just u, I lost the strip function of CCmod when I installed Cheat Menu. sad times.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Yea... its not just u, I lost the strip function of CCmod when I installed Cheat Menu. sad times.
Yea it seemed to be from the Cheat Menu side. Because the "First" Time it works when you install all of the files then after that it just turn off.

I though I found a roundabout way to make this work where go to the www folder and open the "mods" text file and have to manually turn the cheat off by making it false and it did work for a while but it was only temporary.

But then after even when I put the Cheat into false it still stuck without missing features till I got rid of the Cheat Menu line all together and took out the file for it.

Feb 9, 2020
Alright, so with the help of mamaboiii and several other members, I've basically modded multiple equip accessories to the point that I can't really lose a battle (too much Stamina and too much Stamina Regen, Energy levels be damned), but Karryn's essentially been reduced to nothing but a ball of constant orgasms lol. Almost any sexual act directed against her results in anything between 400 to 600 Sexual Damage, completely sand-blasting her energy and sending her into a never-ending Bliss state of repeating stun-locks, but the Breathe skill grants enough Stamina healing that it just doesn't matter xD

This is interesting. I've never tried to edit game text before, at least not this much. At this point I'm mostly just trying to earn as many Slut Passives as possible. This is fun.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Besides the gym job, does anybody know what the plans are to improve the receptionist/gloryhole sidejobs?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes