ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
First off, use the search function. Second, my own 60hours save got fucked by careless modding so I wanted to start a new run. I could upload the savefile when I am done but it is rather pointless. It will take like an hour to get to the last fight where I want to stop and actually play. For the first try it will probably take longer to get there but unless you get there yourself you will be lost and things won't go your way. At the one hour mark there will be barely any h action anyway so a near "complete" save wont get you anywhere.
The Karryn's signature you have which inmate show me that position???

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
lemon green is such a boner killer color though.
Yea i get it that they wanted to give us techwear-sweaty-"i still have some energy left"-post-workout look with those bright green abomination of a hoodie and cap. But i don't think that will work alongside karynn's K cups

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So many comments, but I don't see a proper written explanation, a guide, where it would be written how to open all possible events. Please do this, including events from addons and mods. The game is very cool, especially the voice acting
Events? I don't know of any events. If you mean sidejobs you need to subjugate levels and buy sidejob edicts of those levels.
For example, subjugate level 1 then buy bar edicts and go to bar, talk to npc there to work as a waitress.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
So many comments, but I don't see a proper written explanation, a guide, where it would be written how to open all possible events. Please do this, including events from addons and mods. The game is very cool, especially the voice acting
All it takes is playing the game for five minutes to realize that it's not event based but all the sex happens through its own custom battle system, that's why saves or guides are pointless, the only thing you need is an understanding of the game own mechanics which there's a huge room full of npcs just a screen away from the starting zone that explain every single one of the mechanics to you.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Yea i get it that they wanted to give us techwear-sweaty-"i still have some energy left"-post-workout look with those bright green abomination of a hoodie and cap. But i don't think that will work alongside karynn's K cups
It's such an awkward color scheme lmao. Why not Black and Red, Black and blue, Black and Purple, Black and Pink, Black but a DARKER green lol

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Inside99

May 14, 2020
1. If you`re new to the game, you`ll have to lose in a battle. Your energy and stamina must be 0. Karryn will get tired after 3-5 battles, so you can lose even on low difficulty. Each level has its unique losing sex scene.
2.Most sex scenes happen in the battles. Keep your desires high and inmates wil harrass Karryn, she`ll get whore passives and eventally they`ll have sex with her. After some sex experience she gets sex skills and after that you can start sex with inmates when you want. Lots of scenes here, but takes time to make her a whore.
3. Work in a bar on 1st level, needs "Barmaid outfit" edict. Keep tits desire high and she`ll show her breasts for money. Agree to drink with inmates and you get a sex scene when she lies on the table drinking from a mug. If you lose energy and stamina in this scene, you`ll also get losing sex scene of 1st level.
4. Work at reception on 1st level, needs "receptionist outfit" edict. Let goblin fuck her, if visitors see that, some of them will also fuck her later, but that takes many working days.
5. Go to gloryhole on level 2, needs "repair middle stall" edict. You`ll have to get at least 1 sex skill and spend some time there masturbating.
6. Work at the strip-club at level 3. Pretty self-explanatory.
7. Masturbate on a couch. With high inavasion level you`ll have a battle, and if you lose it - a new sex scene.
8. Finish all levels while Karryn being a whore. You`ll have one more sex scene at the end.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes