Jun 30, 2018
i finished the game in pure run first and got all 3 titles achievments, should i start new game plus for masochistic ending with my passives or reset them? i read in a guide that masochistic needs full body sensitivity and i choose something else for the pure run. thanks

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I have installed this and still can't access this cheat menu please can someone give a little detailed procedure to access
You need to press the tilde "~" key to activate the cheat menu.

But, if it doesn't work for you, try changing the key to something else of your choice.
Instructions on that is in the note section of the .

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
tha
You need to press the tilde "~" key to activate the cheat menu.

But, if it doesn't work for you, try changing the key to something else of your choice.
Instructions on that is in the note section of the .
thank you!!!

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I'm using the Goth CCMod but no matter what I do changing Stamina Restored in the Glory Hole via "CCMod_gloryBreatherStaminaRestoredMult = 1;" it just doesn't work.

Any ideas why?

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys, is there any way to make Karryn act like tsundere?
I mean, leave only phrases and faces when she wasn't slut, but still have any kind of sex
Just lower slut level doesn't help, faces changes but not permanently and phrases didn't changed at all
I use KP cheat mode

Last edited:

drunkgohan

Sep 27, 2019
Sup dudes,

Does anyone know which line should be edited to increase gold gained from the Waitress job? I only found code responsible for Reputation. I love the game and the bar minigame but my only gripe with it is it just takes so damn long to finish a shift. So I'm trying to boost the reward to time spent ratio.

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Sup dudes,

Does anyone know which line should be edited to increase gold gained from the Waitress job? I only found code responsible for Reputation. I love the game and the bar minigame but my only gripe with it is it just takes so damn long to finish a shift. So I'm trying to boost the reward to time spent ratio.
if you finish the job 10 times sober, you will receive a +15% tip passive and +35% tip if equipped. But -30% penalty for undressing

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sup dudes,

You can probably increase tips by editing values in this function:
Game_Party.prototype.addWaitressTips = function(value)
You can find it in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Really hope that the gym DLC brings more poses(Besides those that tied to the new minigame). But as some here pointed out why there isn't any nurse DLC, its such a shame he doesn't do a nurse minigame. Some of his payed patreons here should mentions it to him. So he at least thinks about it.

drunkgohan

Sep 27, 2019
if you finish the job 10 times sober, you will receive a +15% tip passive and +35% tip if equipped. But -30% penalty for undressing
I know about the title and it's still not enough to justify the timesink.

You can probably increase tips by editing values in this function:
Game_Party.prototype.addWaitressTips = function(value)
You can find it in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
Cheers, mate. This is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know how exactly does this value work? Is it percentage-based or what?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I know about the title and it's still not enough to justify the timesink.

Cheers, mate. This is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know how exactly does this value work? Is it percentage-based or what?
Unfortunately I don't know.

How do i lock karryn's slut level?
Slut level is determined by the number of passives, if I'm remembering it correctly.
I am not sure if you can lock it.

Sep 6, 2018
U
Any Android port??
Use joi play the game runs but has some problem like slow loading, fps drop and some cut-ins appearing without animation, i have played for over 5hrs and haven't had any errors showing retry yet but I won't be surprised if it had any, also i played on non modded game so I can't say if it's the same for CC modded game.

Reactions: Ivanco12412
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes