Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I just started playing this game and it seems Karryn is just smashing through every enemy.. How do I lose fights on purpose to have as much naughty action as possible??
If you're playing on easy you're going to just plow through enemies for a while. That said the first floor is just easy. If you're playing on normal the latter parts of the second floor start to get a little tougher.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
If you're playing on easy you're going to just plow through enemies for a while. That said the first floor is just easy. If you're playing on normal the latter parts of the second floor start to get a little tougher.
Gotcha, thanks :) Yeah currently playing on easy. Say, I now got to have some handjob and two titjob scenes so far.
As you can see, slut level is at 66 already while corruption is only at 1.. What do I need to do to improve that? 1662820898513.png

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Gotcha, thanks :) Yeah currently playing on easy. Say, I now got to have some handjob and two titjob scenes so far.
As you can see, slut level is at 66 already while corruption is only at 1.. What do I need to do to improve that? View attachment 2035550
Corruption doesn't have anything to do with sex, you gain ADMINISTRATIVE corruption from getting crooked edicts (forcing inmates into hard labor, drugging the inmates, using prison money to buy personal accessories for Karryn, etc)

Hodgoro

Oct 5, 2017
Have some issue. Install 1.06b + last CCMod (from links on first page), mods is working (can see fertility state). But i don't have "new" personal edict - only vanilla, for example i don't have "condoms edicts icons" or "gyaru things". There some condition for "new" edicts to show up?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Corruption doesn't have anything to do with sex, you gain ADMINISTRATIVE corruption from getting crooked edicts (forcing inmates into hard labor, drugging the inmates, using prison money to buy personal accessories for Karryn, etc)
That makes a lot of sense! Thank you :)

One more question, I hope you don't mind it^^ What exactly do I need to do to win a battle with sex WITHOUT having the game skip to the next day? I feel like sometimes I get to revitalize during sex and win, othertimes I "win during sex" but then still get dragged to bar/bathroom and wake up there the next morning..

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

One more question, I hope you don't mind it^^ What exactly do I need to do to win a battle with sex WITHOUT having the game skip to the next day? I feel like sometimes I get to revitalize during sex and win, othertimes I "win during sex" but then still get dragged to bar/bathroom and wake up there the next morning..
You need to outlast your enemies by having any energy or stamina left at the end of the battle (when all the enemies are already "spent" and run away). If you have any energy or stamina left you defeated them sexually, if you ran out of energy and stamina then you were defeated.

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys, is there any way to make Karryn act like tsundere?
I mean, leave only phrases and faces when she wasn't slut, but still have any kind of sex

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020

If you get dragged to the bathroom/bar, you lost. The bathroom scene is a combat loss scene. Losing a fight skips to the next day, except during side-jobs.
To end a fight winning, you have to still have energy and stamina left in a normal fight. You can do that by making the enemies cum and then flee, or by downright whacking them down and whittling their stamina to 0.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks guys!

I seem to have run into a bug(?), I think?! Level one started rioting but for some reason, I cannot get out of night mode. Whether I go to sleep in my bed or masturbate, I always "start the new day" at night.. Is this a bug? How do I fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: ryu14

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks guys!

I seem to have run into a bug(?), I think?! Level one started rioting but for some reason, I cannot get out of night mode. Whether I go to sleep in my bed or masturbate, I always "start the new day" at night.. Is this a bug? How do I fix it?
what did you mod?

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 2032132 (image experimental offset penis for foreskin peeling)
(also some wip xray works fine, but it's far from done)

K, I have never touched RPGMaker before this. I have no idea how to setup variables, conditions and scripts (yet), but the idea should be something akin to having foreskin actually be peeled back and having smegma gradually increase -edit: DECREASE obviously ;).

I think I can work with the artwork just fine, but I'm gonna have to delve a bit deeper to understand:
-Adding layers of smegma based on dynamic parameters
-Positioning images based on ^
-Change image based on ^

The same would apply to text and voicelines triggered. I might have to splice a bit to intensify the effect.

Like swallowing sfx pre-cumshot along with alternate images with less smegma on it.

Might even consider "Karryn swallowed X gram (kilogram? lol) of smegma"

With custom edicts etc etc
Like "Prisoner Hygiene Standards" to reduce smegma for your normies ;)
or "Supervised Cleaning Regulation" - to make absolutely sure that qualified personnel (Karryn) does the "job"
Where cold showers only would marginally increase the amount of smegma on prisoners
And the reverse effect for allowing better hygiene elements

Honestly, if I make a smegma mod it's probably better to install or don't, but if I add more functionality like urophagia or something I suppose some of you might be interested in only parts. Choice is important to me at least if I can do it.

Edit: The idea of urophagia came to me when doing the waitress side-job. Pretty hot (to me at least) that all of that beer\water\whatever is eventually bound for the serving girl :D

Edit Edit: Edict that installs a sign on each adjacent toilet that the toilet is broken. Please use the hole on your right\left.
or you can contact with game maker

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 2037581

Think I've done these three. Could it be because of the clean up after sleep thing?
Okay, I think I found the code adjustments causing the error but I cannot figure out why it would cause it. Maybe one of you can take a look at it and see what exactly might cause it.

In the RemtairyPrison.js, the original code looks like this:

Code:
    this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.getNewDayEdictPoints();
    actor.resetArtisanMeal();
    actor.resetTodayRecords();
    actor.putOnPanties();
    actor.passiveWakeUp_losePantiesEffect();
    actor.restoreClothingDurability();
    actor.putOnGlovesAndHat();
    actor.checkTitleFlagsOnNewDay();
    $gameScreen.setMapInfoRefreshNeeded();
I tried to follow the guide and changed it to the following:

Code:
this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.takeOffPanties();
    //actor.putOnPanties();
    //actor.passiveWakeUp_losePantiesEffect();
    //actor.restoreClothingDurability();
};
Does anybody know why these three added comment lines would lead to the described bug? It doesn't really make sense to me..
Thanks!

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, I think I found the code adjustments causing the error but I cannot figure out why it would cause it. Maybe one of you can take a look at it and see what exactly might cause it.

Code:
    this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.putOnPanties();

Code:
this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.takeOffPanties();
    //actor.putOnPanties();
};
Does anybody know why these three added comment lines would lead to the described bug? It doesn't really make sense to me..
Thanks!
Night mode is related to clothing durability, you enter night mode once Karryn reaches a sufficient state of enduring undress (persists after battle), stopping sleep from restoring your clothes durability is keeping you in night mode.

If you want to keep her permanently naked you will probably have to mod whatever function controls the night mode trigger to be triggered by something else.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

Code:
    this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.putOnPanties();

Code:
this.checkForNewTitle();

actor.takeOffPanties();
    //actor.putOnPanties();
};
Thanks!
please do more reasearch before you mod the game and say it is bugged. there is no bug. you made her naked all the time. naked means you are in scandolus state. that is the answer.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Hey guys, is there any way to make Karryn act like tsundere?
I mean, leave only phrases and faces when she wasn't slut, but still have any kind of sex
Yeah, her lines seem to be related to her slut level so you could edit the code to make it so she always uses the same lines no matter her slutlvl, im guessing karryn's facial expressions are controlled the same way, i havent done it so i couldn't tell you how to do it.

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
Yeah, her lines seem to be related to her slut level so you could edit the code to make it so she always uses the same lines no matter her slutlvl, im guessing karryn's facial expressions are controlled the same way, i havent done it so i couldn't tell you how to do it.

I used cheat menu, and yeah it works with face but not all the time, and lines haven't changed at all

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes