HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
KP would be their third game they worked together, dev stated it themselves in the post-game letter which you can see here.
That letter says that Sachi developed Melty's. As I said, Rem stepped in at the end to work on localization. The abandoned game never saw the light of day so it doesn't count as "product". Since Rem wasn't there for the start of Melty's and the abandonded game was never finished, I stand by my statement that Karryn's is first game Rem and Sachi worked on from start to finish.

• Angry
Reactions: VaeVictus

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Ohhh, I wish I could go and ask prisoners/guards for sex without combat :D Maybe something like prostitution when playing whore gameplay :>>
well, with high enough slut lvl that guys under your mainroom are offer something similar

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
How can I make CC mod compatible with emeraldCoder's cheat menu? The one you access via buttons [1] to [9] "not keypad"

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Ohhh, I wish I could go and ask prisoners/guards for sex without combat :D Maybe something like prostitution when playing whore gameplay :>>
2nd floor, Glory hole Minigame. Not a 1 for 1 what u are asking but close enough

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Im having huge problems in level 2. After a lot of efforts i defeated the slime but i cant go past the 3 waves combat after. Also it says that my warden level is already capped. Any suggestions?

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
Is CCmod suppose to make the game feel a bit less responsive ?
I noticed some small-micro stutter between interface and after choosing action phase there is a very small ~0.3-5s delay.
The most notably is autosave take longer, it took me 0.5s. It was almost instant and lag free prior to installing the mod.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
How would one go about modding the buffs and debuffs provided by items, like Sex Resist and the stat bonuses that they provide?
You'll want to find out the internal name for the accessory and search for it in RemtairyKarryn.js. Most accessory modifier code is starting line 2839 (v.1.0.6b).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2018
Some game like this? Karrys Prison its one of my favorite games but i dont have nothing more to do
Only a couple I know of that are going in a somewhat similar direction right now. One that just got its first release recently that has you playing as a star ship captain, and has one minigame you can do that has actual sex involved akin to some of the side jobs here in Karryn's, but its also really early on. Called Light Space Love, definitely very early on though so more likely its worth waiting to see it get more content before trying unless you like really seeing a game as it develops, or a drip feed of content.

Alternatively, one thats a bit further along but still pretty early on in development is Saria Reclaimed, has a bit of a Lisa vibe going on if you've ever seen or played it artistically and in setting, though can't speak for how accurate it is to the overall vibe as I haven't played any of said series. In short, its got post apocalyptic vibes going on, and has a decent amount of content for what is there, but still quite early on. Definitely another game to keep an eye on if you like the combat style/lewds featured in Karryns.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes