Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Would love to see more Karryn, and glad we have what we have. Gym side-job is just icing on the cake for me.

I believe the one thing some forget is the effort the art requires. Sachinima hand draws every subtle variation, on top of unique poses, even redrawing older CGs to bring their quality up-to-date. So many JRPG H-games talk about "200+ type CG variations", yet usually it's just a subtle clothing/facial expression/mess on a simple side-view CG.

While KP lacks variety for some people's taste, nothing but quality has been dumped into the poses/scenes that do exist.

Karryn is the best example of a game that looks like a quality single-frame CG from an Nukige NV, yet the scenes dynamically change on both player and enemy input.

TL;DR - "Would love more KP, and let's love what we have. Ren n' Sachi are quality peeps. Last thing we want is another project abandoned via burnout. While nothing major is planned for the future - I'm sure Gym won't be the end."
lmfao, theyre doing their job and theyre getting paid for it, the game is not provided free of charge.
you can reasonably demand and expect more from a product youre buying.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Back to my attempt at a full pure, no masturbation run.
It's not worth, you can "cheat" changing few strings in files for that ending instead of slut ending. And tittle which you get for that ending also no worth. Just watch that ending once without spending a lot of time by cheating way because otherwise you will really disapointing to waste so much time.

• Angry
Reactions: vieparlashah

TomAlexanderFrame

Sep 18, 2019
1662651835993.png (image experimental offset penis for foreskin peeling)
(also some wip xray works fine, but it's far from done)

K, I have never touched RPGMaker before this. I have no idea how to setup variables, conditions and scripts (yet), but the idea should be something akin to having foreskin actually be peeled back and having smegma gradually increase -edit: DECREASE obviously ;).

I think I can work with the artwork just fine, but I'm gonna have to delve a bit deeper to understand:
-Adding layers of smegma based on dynamic parameters
-Positioning images based on ^
-Change image based on ^

The same would apply to text and voicelines triggered. I might have to splice a bit to intensify the effect.

Like swallowing sfx pre-cumshot along with alternate images with less smegma on it.

Might even consider "Karryn swallowed X gram (kilogram? lol) of smegma"

With custom edicts etc etc
Like "Prisoner Hygiene Standards" to reduce smegma for your normies ;)
or "Supervised Cleaning Regulation" - to make absolutely sure that qualified personnel (Karryn) does the "job"
Where cold showers only would marginally increase the amount of smegma on prisoners
And the reverse effect for allowing better hygiene elements

Honestly, if I make a smegma mod it's probably better to install or don't, but if I add more functionality like urophagia or something I suppose some of you might be interested in only parts. Choice is important to me at least if I can do it.

Edit: The idea of urophagia came to me when doing the waitress side-job. Pretty hot (to me at least) that all of that beer\water\whatever is eventually bound for the serving girl :D

Edit Edit: Edict that installs a sign on each adjacent toilet that the toilet is broken. Please use the hole on your right\left.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It's not worth, you can "cheat" changing few strings in files for that ending instead of slut ending. And tittle which you get for that ending also no worth. Just watch that ending once without spending a lot of time by cheating way because otherwise you will really disapointing to waste so much time.
Souns more like they are doing a Challenge Run, which can be fun.

SabataTheOne

Jun 4, 2021
Yo its a bit too much to go through all the pages so i ask upfront:

How do you have sex at the Bar? I dont mean if you run out of Stamina during the Bar game and go to the back room.
I once "unlocked" it by accident but it ended pretty much immediately since i was low on energy.
Ever since then i try but i cant get it again

TomAlexanderFrame

Sep 18, 2019
Yo its a bit too much to go through all the pages so i ask upfront:

How do you have sex at the Bar? I dont mean if you run out of Stamina during the Bar game and go to the back room.
I once "unlocked" it by accident but it ended pretty much immediately since i was low on energy.
Ever since then i try but i cant get it again
Allow Karryn to get drunk (allow drinking)
She'll reach her limit and gobble away

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Sadism is normally not a big deal, if you know how to manage it. But going without Masturbation is much harder imo.
Yeap, if you know it's make huge impact on final score. In my hard mode run I wasn't care about sadism and finished with pure Karen on day 37 with around 70 lust score, but got happy ending. As result decided to check scripts, and found out each sadism adding +8 points to final score. When lust add just 0.4, so it's huge in comparing: 64 (8 sadism) vs. ~30 from lust.

Jul 27, 2017
lmfao, theyre doing their job and theyre getting paid for it, the game is not provided free of charge.
you can reasonably demand and expect more from a product youre buying.
I appreciate your opinion, and I did both support and buy the game.

You can reasonably justify and expect less from a product that has plenty of content and is a labor of love. <3

Jan 27, 2019
By any chance, would any of you happen to have a save during the free mode section where Karryn has no passives and is still a virgin?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I just started playing this game and it seems Karryn is just smashing through every enemy.. How do I lose fights on purpose to have as much naughty action as possible??

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes