Dec 1, 2018
apologies if this has been said somewhere else in the thread, but how do I edit saves? I chose to pay the nerd blackmail during my pure run but I lost a fight and got corrupted real quick, now I'm wondering if I can change that edict

Follow these steps (Also on the site but in case you miss them):
(1) Input the save file (file*.rpgsave)
(2) Select DECODE & Check EDITOR MODE
(3) Press the run button
(4) Rewrite parameters etc.
(5) Press the edit&encode button
(6) Press the download button

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
One thing i want to rant about the enemy AI in this game

They loved petting too much. I'm fine with sight, talk, and sex, since it will also increase their pleasure. But in petting, only Karryn gets the damage. Is there any way to toggle enemies moves preference? This is the number one reason i got "taste of defeat" passive. I kind of annoyed by losing since it progress a day, and i usually wants to keep side job at the end of the day. But then i lose, don't do side jobs, lose reputation. Also somehow in certain condition you can't run away from battle at warden mode.
images-11-picsay.jpg

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
One thing i want to rant about the enemy AI in this game

They loved petting too much. I'm fine with sight, talk, and sex, since it will also increase their pleasure. But in petting, only Karryn gets the damage. Is there any way to toggle enemies moves preference? This is the number one reason i got "taste of defeat" passive. I kind of annoyed by losing since it progress a day, and i usually wants to keep side job at the end of the day. But then i lose, don't do side jobs, lose reputation. Also somehow in certain condition you can't run away from battle at warden mode.
View attachment 2023905
Reduce sex resist. Usually that's the factor that leads to some enemies preferring petting over sex move.
Also keep in mind that not all sex moves are possible by all enemies.
And some moves are totally locked out. For example, if she's in the cowgirl move with a Lizardman, and her mouth is also occupied, any standby Thug will not fuck her ass. Thugs DO NOT initiate anal sex even when Karryn is otherwise preoccupied

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Reduce sex resist. Usually that's the factor that leads to some enemies preferring petting over sex move.
Also keep in mind that not all sex moves are possible by all enemies.
And some moves are totally locked out. For example, if she's in the cowgirl move with a Lizardman, and her mouth is also occupied, any standby Thug will not fuck her ass. Thugs DO NOT initiate anal sex even when Karryn is otherwise preoccupied
Ok noted, will experiment soon. What about prefering talk/sight rather than petting? I found lines with commentary on RemtairyEnemyAI.js that if an enemy can't join current pose, he'll attempt to petting-talk-sight, like the three is combined.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's why I never argued against taking a break from the game, moving on to new projects then go back to it when ready.
Abandoning it after just 1 DLC sucks, which is also why I hate seeing other games being released incomplete with the mindset of "lauch it now, fix it later".
Complete is subjective though. Yours and mine may not match the authors.

I like what we have but sadly there is a lot of missed potential.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Complete is subjective though. Yours and mine may not match the authors.
Nah, I'm not buying such BS, almost everything is "subjective" to an extent, doesn't negate the points being made even if overall the game is still great and fun.
This also applies to people that are criticizing the gameplay mechanics on why certain things about the game just feels trash.

The devs wouldn't have made more floors/rooms if they thought the game was already close to completion. It's clear they no longer wanted to keep going so they just rushed towards the release with a final content update being planned after that as a free DLC.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Nah, I'm not buying such BS, almost everything is "subjective" to an extent, doesn't negate the points being made even if overall the game is still great and fun.
This also applies to people that are criticizing the gameplay mechanics on why certain things about the game just feels trash.

The devs wouldn't have made more floors/rooms if they thought the game was already close to completion. It's clear they no longer wanted to keep going so they just rushed towards the release with a final content update being planned after that as a free DLC.
Wait, did they confirm DLC is for free?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If I had to nitpick, I guess it would be the irritating way that combat does whatever the fuck it wants whenever I'm trying to grind for specific kinks. Trying to get creampied is pretty fucking difficult when all of these loser prisoners just want a fucking handjob. It's very sad on their part, considering the situation.
The various characters are very consistent in what they do in combat. Prisoners will only initiate hand-jobs or blow-jobs, thugs only initiate missionary, hoboes only initiate anal, etc.
It's pretty easy to mod though. I explain how in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-6b-remtairy.33777/post-4953872

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Been a while, huh.

Cheat Menu v8 is out now! Go get it at the original post.

With the DLC around the corner, i thought i'd give this baby one last (probably) update. So whenever the Gym sidejob actually makes it into the game, you'll be able to edit the reputation / notoriety for it.
There's a few other changes, too:

Code:
- Added: Enabled auto-insertion into mods.txt (new to game version 1.0.6b) for easier installation.
- Added: "Liquids" panel where you can freely change the amount of, well, some liquids in, on and around Karryn.
- Added: You can now edit Stat Levels directly instead of just adding Stat Experience by toggling between the two.
- Added: reputation / notoriety for the new Gym activity to "Prison" tab.
- Added: In the "Karryn" panel, you can now change her sleep quality level.
- Fix: Changed Enemy 0 Stamina cheat so it doesn't defeat enemies immediately. They will flee on your next action taken, so you hopefully can't lock yourself into an empty battlefield with disabled actions anymore.
- Fix: FINALLY got the game to properly remember your settings and last positions in the cheat menu. Halleluja.
- Changed: Weakened alcohol intake via cheat menu; it will still far exceed whatever you entered because what you drink is multiplied and calculated against all of yours and enemies' stamina, but it's decidedly less than before.
- Changed: Use atypeId instead of armor ID to differentiate between accessories / titles (hopefully more future-proof).
- Changed: Renamed "Stat Exp" panel to just "Stats".

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Can i somehow stop her from going turbo-slut and still get hscenes or are they tied to slut level?
They're tied to slut level but they're only tied to their respective specific slut skill, so for example she'll only go full whorish for handjobs when her handjobs passives are all unlocked. Her vaginal sluttiness will be unaffected by her handjob sluttiness, unless of course she acquires all of her vaginal passives.

So basically if you want her to not go full slut, just don't let her get too deep into the various slut-skill-branches.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I installed the most recent CCMod, but can't find Edits to change hair color. Apparently it was removed? Will it be added back? It's the one of the only features of the mod that I want.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nah, I'm not buying such BS, almost everything is "subjective" to an extent
Welcome to life. I'm moving on, suggest you do as well.

Again see my earlier points about scheduling, design, planning and so on. Software and games eventually reach a point where it's considered feature complete - whether or not all intended features have been implemented just the required ones.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes