boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
It's not about "wanting more", it's about wanting something that should've been in the base game since release.
Sorry for butting into an argument that isn't mine but this feels kind of entitled on your part. I agree the later floors SHOULD get edicts/content (wolves are my favorite prisoners and I sadly can't "affect" them). But I also read the many updates from Remtairy about his eye and wrists issues, including flooding due to storms. The guy clearly wants to move on and doesn't let money be his main motivator. We'd all happily pay for DLC and he knows it.

I think it's good he's moving on, even if we want more. We should respect that...

edit: The facepalms reacts are much appreciated. Rem said he never had plans to expand the 4th and 5th floor (or adding logical rooms like the nurse office). Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, I guess. I'm looking forward to his next game and I say that as someone who also bought the game on Steam. The mods being made are already impressive and will keep this game alive while we wait for the next one.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
this feels kind of entitled on your part.
Sure, I'm very much entitled to a COMPLETE game when I pay for one.

But I also read the many updates from Remtairy about his eye and wrists issues, including flooding due to storms.
That was ages after the release. My point was the game should've been actually "complete" when it's released.
And again, no one is saying they MUST continuously work on KP no matter what.

We'd all happily pay for DLC and he knows it.
I wouldn't, goes for any game, If I'm already paying for an incomplete game, I will not be paying more for something that should've been in the game to begin with. Exception being an expansion pack that brings a lot of content to the table for a reasonable price.

I think it's good he's moving on, even if we want more. We should respect that...
Speak for yourself, you want more. Not me, I just want the game to be complete, hit its actual potential it could've in release.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That was ages after the release. My point was the game should've been actually "complete" when it's released.
And again, no one is saying they MUST continuously work on KP no matter what.

Speak for yourself, you want more. Not me, I just want the game to be complete, hit its actual potential it could've in release.
Problem here is the same one you get for many of these game projects, that like software, should have a plan and schedule but the people making them tend to learn these things along the way. Planning, story editing, consistency, and deadlines are something even professional organizations deal with and often not well, while Game Devs learn as they go and often not with a methodology that would help them, or a staff that can help with planning.

Just like software and professionally developed games often miss deadlines, or have features cut to make deadlines (and you can't shuffle staff to avoid burnout), you get games that can miss potential, features, or a combination of both. With single Devs the burnout issue happens, to various degrees.

It's nothing new to any of the games here, and you can see some of it on pretty much any thread.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
you get games that can miss potential, features, or a combination of both. With single Devs the burnout issue happens, to various degrees.

It's nothing new to any of the games here, and you can see some of it on pretty much any thread.
That's why I never argued against taking a break from the game, moving on to new projects then go back to it when ready.
Abandoning it after just 1 DLC sucks, which is also why I hate seeing other games being released incomplete with the mindset of "lauch it now, fix it later".

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Karryn's Prison 1.0.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

alf2027

Sep 3, 2022
apologies if this has been said somewhere else in the thread, but how do I edit saves? I chose to pay the nerd blackmail during my pure run but I lost a fight and got corrupted real quick, now I'm wondering if I can change that edict

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
this has been said about 100 times or more, cc is not updated to the current version of the game
I didn't know about it, in fact there are more than 1300 posts and I didn't manage to read them all.
Anyway maybe we can try another version to check if everything works properly.
I noticed that this version is 1.0.6B, so 1.0.6a shoud work, right?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

cstrike

Aug 5, 2019
I'm still on floor 2 and apparently the later floors have barely any content? That sucks. Oh well.
Anyway, is there a way to make everyone have the same skin color?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
New enemies, the Strip Club, The Gym once it is released...plus the ending. The other floors have content. You just have to activate them with EP, just like the Bar and Secretary jobs.

Reactions: unspecialkay

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I'm still on floor 2 and apparently the later floors have barely any content? That sucks. Oh well.
Anyway, is there a way to make everyone have the same skin color?
Floor 3 has Stripper side job (+ dev's planning to add Gym side job). Floor 4 has nothing. Floor 5 reserved for Endless battles after happy ending.

Feb 9, 2020
If I had to nitpick, I guess it would be the irritating way that combat does whatever the fuck it wants whenever I'm trying to grind for specific kinks. Trying to get creampied is pretty fucking difficult when all of these loser prisoners just want a fucking handjob. It's very sad on their part, considering the situation.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes