Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So I'd really like to read up on all the nitty gritty details on which effects and choices lead to what results, but I know fuck all about reading code.
Everything from the mathematical formulas for how STR DEX and AGI impact combat to what bonuses rare enemies have to what determines which NPC's spawn in combat or on jobs.
Is there some kind of detailed guide or FAQ for that kind of stuff out there?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
like other guys said, lot of potential for this game but well, i suppose we should be thankful for that this game even exist and we can enjoyin it, for free. (i know its selling in steam btw) To the bright side - maybe new project will be even more impressive, who knows
Let the plp dream more. It's hilarious when it's pointless and it doesn't change anything but they still do it lol. Seriously, like if Lv4 and the infirmary room wasn't there to begin with plp wouldn't be calling this game incomplete or missing content. It's only because those empty areas exist that plp r saying it so, or it's cause plp absolutely love the shit outta this game is what making them craving for more.

Game is finished with how the dev wanted it to be, it is what it is so accept it and move on. Plp could try to dm the dev about it (which I think plp already have and tried) but I doubt it'll change anything.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
like other guys said, lot of potential for this game but well, i suppose we should be thankful for that this game even exist and we can enjoyin it, for free. (i know its selling in steam btw) To the bright side - maybe new project will be even more impressive, who knows
imagine that game is in the same universe as karryn and melty, if I'm not mistaken, in one of the cells on floor 3 one of the prisoners mentions that Tonkin is probably the son of a noblewoman and that I remember in one of the endings of melty quest one of the sisters becomes the wife of an orc, besides the fact that the lizards in that game resemble the ones that appear in karryn prison, I know that they are probably not canon and that the theory is strange but it is worth dreaming Haha

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
NEED HELP: Downloaded the latest "complete" version of KP, and installed the latest cc mod, everything works except there are no gyaru/goth options. Any suggestion?
1662086960222.png

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
imagine that game is in the same universe as karryn and melty, if I'm not mistaken, in one of the cells on floor 3 one of the prisoners mentions that Tonkin is probably the son of a noblewoman and that I remember in one of the endings of melty quest one of the sisters becomes the wife of an orc, besides the fact that the lizards in that game resemble the ones that appear in karryn prison, I know that they are probably not canon and that the theory is strange but it is worth dreaming Haha
Tonkin is the orc that had an affair with Melty's sister. The prisoner said he had to flee that kingdom because he got her pregnant.

noren

Dec 29, 2020
So I'd really like to read up on all the nitty gritty details on which effects and choices lead to what results, but I know fuck all about reading code.
Everything from the mathematical formulas for how STR DEX and AGI impact combat to what bonuses rare enemies have to what determines which NPC's spawn in combat or on jobs.
Is there some kind of detailed guide or FAQ for that kind of stuff out there?
the code is really well labeled. the files in www > js > plugins labeled RemtairyX are a good place to start.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I know there's mod for enabling cheats in prisoner mode, but what about warden? I see the mod edit RemtairyPrison and assume the js is related to prisoner mode. But I can't find js that related to warden mode
warden mode = hard. you will need to search for the word cheat also. and the cheats are in many files depends on wich cheat you are trying to mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoesMad24x

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
If you were working for years to create a unique gameplay foundation that no other RPGM games have ever done, you're telling me you're just going to leave it in its half-baked state instead of at least pushing to a fully complete game? Not even asking for perfection here, just a huge missed potential. It's just sad.
after working on the same project for years, i would feel burned out from it. even if is the newest and greatest thing. a break from the same project would be welcomed. not saying i wouldn't come back to it eventually. i do agree there is alot that could be added to this game. i don't think it is half baked, but it does leave a person wanting more, but isn't that the intention for this kinda thing? always leave them wanting more. that said i do hope rem circles back to karryn at some point.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
after working on the same project for years, i would feel burned out from it. even if is the newest and greatest thing. a break from the same project would be welcomed.
Sure, never said they must work on it continuously, they could switch to a new project and whenever they're ready to work on KP again, make an actual expansion pack instead of a DLC.
But the devs have been clear about the Gym DLC being the final big content update for the game. So, they will not be working on KP ever after that.

i don't think it is half baked
The main one being the higher floors being empty, rooms like the medical being completely unused, endings being rushed on top of certain gameplay mechanics like the weapons not being expanded on etc. even when you don't consider technical issues with the gameplay(like some users have explained in detail in the past), that's still the definition of a half-baked game.
Even if you personally want to give this game a free pass which is understandable because of its achievement but it doesn't negate the point being made.

but it does leave a person wanting more, but isn't that the intention for this kinda thing? always leave them wanting more.
It's not about "wanting more", it's about wanting something that should've been in the base game since release.

BladeDino246

Feb 10, 2021
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 08 Jan 2022
View attachment 1586860

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

This doesnt work. All i get is the normal cheat menu. I installed the RPG cheats menu first. Then added your mod. But it still shows me the RPG cheat menu. What to do ?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Sure, never said they must work on it continuously, they could switch to a new project and whenever they're ready to work on KP again, make an actual expansion pack instead of a DLC.
But the devs have been clear about the Gym DLC being the final big content update for the game. So, they will not be working on KP ever after that.

The main one being the higher floors being empty, rooms like the medical being completely unused, endings being rushed on top of certain gameplay mechanics like the weapons not being expanded on etc. even when you don't consider technical issues with the gameplay(like some users have explained in detail in the past), that's still the definition of a half-baked game.
Even if you personally want to give this game a free pass which is understandable because of its achievement but it doesn't negate the point being made.

It's not about "wanting more", it's about wanting something that should've been in the base game since release.
I get your point, peace to you sir!

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Ok so the Gyaru mod that comes with CCmod doesn't work anymore. But it looks like Karryn still has appearance changed by it by default. She has the womb tattoo, and I think grey hair streaks in some scenes. Is there any way to change her appearance if the Edict's are no longer working?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes