Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer: Remtairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.6b
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: - Mod/Tweak Guide -
Fan Sig

RedAISkye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513 View attachment 907515
[/引用]
good game

Nov 4, 2018
Most likely thats is it. Though my hope is that Rem will at least throw another update or 2 after the gym. The game just feels incompelte. Not many poses and cut ins for sex, the story espcially the end were kind of dissapointing(At least to me).
Rem has said that he is slow with the Gym DLC because he spends an hour a day on it, while he is looking for new ideas and concepts for his new game, which takes about 3-4 hours a day. Expect no more from Karryn

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Most likely thats is it. Though my hope is that Rem will at least throw another update or 2 after the gym. The game just feels incompelte. Not many poses and cut ins for sex, the story espcially the end were kind of dissapointing(At least to me).
Yeah it feels like there could have been more for the story. Kinda feels like rem got tired of it at some point and just said "Well, this should do." (btw I still didnt manage to download the game and apply cc mod..im to dumb lol)

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Check your graphics' control panel if the game's max frame rate is set to 60 or not.
Then make sure the background application max frame rate is disabled.

I had similar issue with the game High Pressure in the past where for some reason, even though the game's window was active, it kept acting like it was being played in the background so the FPS was being capped to 30 the entire time, after disabling the said option, I no longer had such issue.
(Posting this for, anyone else who might have this issue, and replying cause, you did have the right idea, so cheers.)

I finally found what was causing this issue (stuck at 30 fps / half speed even on title screen), after I ran into another RPG MV game with the exact same problem and dug into it again.
I had previously been using AMD's graphics utility (CCC in this case) to correct an overscan issue I was having (video feed being displayed past the screen borders in preferred resolution), and apparently this is, somehow, causing the problem. (Of all the games I've played since, zero issues ever, only these 2 RPGMV games seem to take issue.)
1662018399472.png 1662018441160.png
Might also be something about using a "TV" as a monitor, which was something I'd run across when searching this issue again, I don't have a regular monitor at this time to confirm if this is solely caused by the overscan adjust, or a combination of the two.

Temp fix is to un-adjust/re-adjust this setting as needed, but a better solution might be to run these games in fullscreen (that's "dedicated" fullscreen, not the windowed fullscreen you get from F4). I'm, unsure how to force this, I tried a plugin I'd found, but it only forces windowed fullscreen on start. Previous RPGM iterations had a config file alongside the exe you could change to do this, but I guess that's been phased out or something, so, unsure how to do this for RPGMV.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Might also be something about using a "TV" as a monitor, which was something I'd run across when searching this issue again, I don't have a regular monitor at this time to confirm if this is solely caused by the overscan adjust, or a combination of the two.
I don't think so because I've got a monitor with no overscans/underscans problem and adjusting the scaling options doesn't make any difference to the issue.
Screenshot.png

I'm guessing it's probably some plugin that the game uses that is the culprit here since this issue is game specific.

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Im a bit confused. Is the gym update out or nah? I just installed 1.0.6b with cc mod but there is no gym job.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Im a bit confused. Is the gym update out or nah? I just installed 1.0.6b with cc mod but there is no gym job.
Check the changelog. Just some minor fixes. ;)

Mini-jobs are usually so big in scope that we would need a whole new version like 1.1.0 for it. Still a few months away.

Reactions: YEP_COCK

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
I know there's mod for enabling cheats in prisoner mode, but what about warden? I see the mod edit RemtairyPrison and assume the js is related to prisoner mode. But I can't find js that related to warden mode

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Check the changelog. Just some minor fixes. ;)

Mini-jobs are usually so big in scope that we would need a whole new version like 1.1.0 for it. Still a few months away.
Ahh I see, thanks. I guess I was confused because of all the talk about the gym job. :)

nivakavin

Feb 24, 2018
what kind of problem is this?

Cannot read property 'height' of undefined
Window_VisualHPGauge.makeWindowBoundaries (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:576:53)
Window_VisualHPGauge.updateWindowSize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:567:10)
Window_VisualHPGauge.updateWindowAspects (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:549:10)
Window_VisualHPGauge.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:545:10)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4068:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4066:19)
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:963:24)
Array.forEach ()

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
what kind of problem is this?

Cannot read property 'height' of undefined
Window_VisualHPGauge.makeWindowBoundaries (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:576:53)
Window_VisualHPGauge.updateWindowSize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:567:10)
Window_VisualHPGauge.updateWindowAspects (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:549:10)
Window_VisualHPGauge.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:545:10)
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4066:19)
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:963:24)
Array.forEach ()
What did you change that lead to this?

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
this game really needs a shower minigame where karryn tries to shower while getting harrassed. they could take her soap and shampoo and drop it on the floor to make her pick it up and steal her towel so she needs to walk home naked.
like other guys said, lot of potential for this game but well, i suppose we should be thankful for that this game even exist and we can enjoyin it, for free. (i know its selling in steam btw) To the bright side - maybe new project will be even more impressive, who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes