thebreaker027

Aug 12, 2020
sr guys, yesterday i see a game like karryn prison in this thread but now i can't find this game or link, i dont know what the name game but i remember version of this is 0.2 or 0.23
Can someone can give me this link again

Boddone72

Jun 28, 2017
I started today to play this game, it's Great !

Can someone help me ?
How to do the side character windows with rpg maker mz/mv ??

Thanks

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I started today to play this game, it's Great !

Can someone help me ?
How to do the side character windows with rpg maker mz/mv ??

Thanks
Just Google StandingPicture plugins. I not sure the dev uses ready solution thought, probably just layering parts of the images at fixed coordinates, it's not a hard thing to do.
What dev actually did different from most is the fact that he reduced map drawing to only part of the window. I never seen anyone else doing it.
Anyway, it's not the place for this, there is plenty of RPG Maker forums that able to help you better.

timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
I can't fine the Gyaru edicts in game? I followed the steps and the other mods are working. Is there something special I should be doing?

I'm really just tryin to make her goth but idk I cant get the options...should I be downloading dev-goth instead?

Edit: That was exactly what you need to do

Last edited:

Boddone72

Jun 28, 2017
Just Google StandingPicture plugins. I not sure the dev uses ready solution thought, probably just layering parts of the images at fixed coordinates, it's not a hard thing to do.
What dev actually did different from most is the fact that he reduced map drawing to only part of the window. I never seen anyone else doing it.
Anyway, it's not the place for this, there is plenty of RPG Maker forums that able to help you better.
Ok thanks... i start search.. !!

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
new CG's out once again, we need a hero!
Erm, you talking about the outfits on the page they just posted? Or actual CGs.

Was their post that is saying you can change the outfit and select the colors. Well, going from google translate.

"Gym's costume isn't just green! !
So, you can choose to wear a hood and a cap, but I decided to choose the clothes and the color.

These are the color variations added this time!

So now you can choose from a total of 4 colors including green.
Thank you to everyone who voted in our Discord and Twitter polls!
Especially on Discord, the number of votes was outrageous, and I realized once again how big the expectations are...!

The following is the difference that was not adopted.

So please look forward to it."

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes