Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
how it is even possible for the artist to finish quicker than the coder when most of the codebase is already done.
The code for each job has to be written separately, because their logic is gameplay-wise different.
In addition to that, there's also the need to adjust and verify the balance, taking all edicts etc. into account.
And hundreds of dialogues need to be created for every possible level of corruption Karryn has.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
This game really only needs a recollections scene, I've seen some crazy recollection scenes that can do multiple variations of different animations and statuses, it take time but its possible, the only way to get to this is a test area using a cheat menu but its rather broken. Hope one day this gets an official recollection room.
If you get the happy end, you can continue to do the side jobs and fight custom battles on the 5th floor.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
The code for each job has to be written separately, because their logic is gameplay-wise different.
In addition to that, there's also the need to adjust and verify the balance, taking all edicts etc. into account.
And hundreds of dialogues need to be created for every possible level of corruption Karryn has.
the code for each job is an expansion of the existing battle logic, and you could make the point that each side job is the same but with slightly different logic.
the dialogue might require a little bit more of creativity but isn't like he's creating a new chapter in a visual novel; it's a couple dozen lines at most.
all in all, i believe that this particular DLC could have taken half the time coding wise.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Worse than I don't know how to do that, I already looked for the most updated download link here in this forum and I can't find it, if you can mark the comment that has the download I appreciate it
Check first page of this thread. Download links for game and mod are there in the opening post.

Jul 29, 2022
Is this not what u are looking for? I may have not read well. But I do believe I have.
Ah, well... I think this gives us both the right to claim we are right. My experience with the use of repositories is very limited. And I did not know the branch was registered as such. I'm probably not the only one who would overlook this. Especially if we don't know it's there.
I simply knew 'goth-mod' existed and remembered the url extension top of my head. So I thought sharing the url 'and sharing the opinion of mentioning it exists by putting the url in OP post' was a nice thing to do. Either way...

I learned something today. Thanks senpai.

Reactions: NekoPi

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Ah, well... I think this gives us both the right to claim we are right. My experience with the use of repositories is very limited. And I did not know the branch was registered as such. I'm probably not the only one who would overlook this. Especially if we don't know it's there.
I simply knew 'goth-mod' existed and remembered the url extension top of my head. So I thought sharing the url 'and sharing the opinion of mentioning it exists by putting the url in OP post' was a nice thing to do. Either way...

I learned something today. Thanks senpai.
No problemo, I just give advice or help to those who wish to accomplish their fap goals.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes