ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
Can anybody tell me how to get the gyaru edicts working? I've got the mod up and running and everything seems to be fine but I can't seem to find the edicts at all. Also, what's this dlc I've been hearing about and also if there are any other mods that I could take a look at?

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the situation with glory hole in sample cg 2 (In this tread). And I think I see some of Karryn lie down on the table or something. I don't know how to see those situation.

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
Double check this for me;

Go to: Karryn's Prison\www and you will find a text file called mods (not a folder, a text file).

Check if you have the comma after the first mod is added. Let me give you a quick example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a comma is missing, that means the next lines will no longer be read and the mod will not be activated. Alternatively, just send the mods.txt file here so I can check for myself.

I also assume that the teleportation mod that you refer to is this one that activates when you press "2"? I use that myself as well. Both mods work perfectly, we just need to get a bit of your file stuff fixed that's all. Just for reference, this is the mod you talk about right?

If so, it is called " Pero Mod " and we can readily fix it.
I downloaded the pero mod but it keeps saying ''failed to load data'' and it sends to a page called karryn prison assist
How do I fix that ?

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I downloaded the pero mod but it keeps saying ''failed to load data'' and it sends to a page called karryn prison assist
How do I fix that ?
You may have failed to copy the contents into the right directories. It is even likely that some files are corrupted (may be during the unpacking process) Re-download the stuff and follow step-by-step every instruction to the book and you will see it works. You can copy your save folder to some place else and then re-paste it once you are done installing it all to prevent progression loss.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the situation with glory hole in sample cg 2 (In this tread). And I think I see some of Karryn lie down on the table or something. I don't know how to see those situation.
Once you beat the second Floor, you need to buy those 2 Edicts
Screenshot.png

And then enter the Stall in the Bathroom. But you need Sex Skills for stuff to happen in there.

Table you probably mean Waitress Side Job. For that after you beat the First Floor, repair Bar, unlock the Waitress Outfit (both in Edicts) and then while you work accept drinks. Once you are drunk enough and have enough Desire, the Table Scene will trigger.

Reactions: Anonynous

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, I downloaded the CCmod and applied. Everything is good with the added content, but the hair and eye color edicts aren't appearing.

Did I missed something or does it not work with the 1.0.6b?

bobettino

Aug 26, 2017
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 04 Sep 2022
View attachment 2024736

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

View attachment 2024736
Not sure if anyone has updated this mod. Anyway, I've made a modified version with:
  • single passive toggle that works (the original version got me an "out of memory" error when trying to add a passive)
  • learn all passives command
  • forget all passives command
  • change Karryn status' (like toys, horny, poisoned, fallen, offbalance, and so on). Use this carefully, it can pretty easily brake the game if used in the wrong moment. All these are under "Status" submenu
  • under the new "Status" submenu there's also the ability to trigger Karryn's masturbation during battle. Use this at the beginning of the turn: Karryn's sprite will bug out. Then select to continue to the next action, and there should be the masturbation option. Using it will reset the sprite. If you use the option after in the turn, the sprite will bug out but no masturbation option will appear.
Of course, be careful as it can easily brake the game. Save often.
Installation is identical to the original mod: extract and put it in the game's main folder.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I have a question.
I started the game recently, had trouble at first but managed to do well enough, i can (and do) slut my way through the game, even managed to go towards the captain.
But i do have a problem, my energy is high enough to survive multiple encounters and get refilled a bit each time they cum inside, but for some reason, after a while, my energy goes from max (or close to max) to 1 and next turn i lose.
Why ?
Is there anything i can do about that ?

Reactions: Rigald

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I have a question.
I started the game recently, had trouble at first but managed to do well enough, i can (and do) slut my way through the game, even managed to go towards the captain.
But i do have a problem, my energy is high enough to survive multiple encounters and get refilled a bit each time they cum inside, but for some reason, after a while, my energy goes from max (or close to max) to 1 and next turn i lose.
Why ?
Is there anything i can do about that ?
There are passives that reduce max energy for every orgasm in a day. In the late game, that effect is more dangerous than the loss of energy from orgasms.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There are passives that reduce max energy for every orgasm in a day. In the late game, that effect is more dangerous than the loss of energy from orgasms.
Do you know if there is something i can do not have that effect ?
I heard you could edit files but my computer skills is not that good

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do you know if there is something i can do not have that effect ?
I heard you could edit files but my computer skills is not that good
You can play carefully to make her less of a slut on your next playthrough so you don't unlock those passives.
Or you can edit a file to tweak them to reduce or remove their effects:

Last edited:
Reactions: UndeadEve
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes