Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I have a question.
I started the game recently, had trouble at first but managed to do well enough, i can (and do) slut my way through the game, even managed to go towards the captain.
But i do have a problem, my energy is high enough to survive multiple encounters and get refilled a bit each time they cum inside, but for some reason, after a while, my energy goes from max (or close to max) to 1 and next turn i lose.
Why ?
Is there anything i can do about that ?
also, ''Fatigue'' decreases your stamina every % it goes higher, i usually stop fighting around 30-40% depends on the difficulty and your strenght really. but the higher the % goes the bigger the chance is you lose

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Now i have another problem, i did look around the various files and did some changes (i followed what was written in a guide) and for some reason, the prison is mostly in a constant state of "everyone's an ennemy", the purple fog state.
What did i do wrong ?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
does anyone has the save file with all title unlock?
Yes, but I don't recommend it.
Just add all titles that you needed throught RPGMakerSaveEdit, they are pieces of equipment.
Use this as reference to effects

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
how do i progress/gain control like i always get the bad ending around day 10
Don't let your Order Drop to zero. Each day, your Order drops by the amount of Control shown. You raise your Order by a) fighting battles b) buying Edicts that directly increase your Order c) buying Edicts, that increase your Control.

You progress the game, by beating the Boss on each Floor.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked but I simply don't know what to search here: how would I go about extracting the character arts, edit them, and put them back in the game? Thanks.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Sorry if this has already been asked but I simply don't know what to search here: how would I go about extracting the character arts, edit them, and put them back in the game? Thanks.
You need to de- and encrypt the rpgmvp files in their respective picture folder. There are online decrypters for that but I forgot the link, not hard to find.

Reactions: waveblaster69

Orochi X

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, but I don't recommend it.
Just add all titles that you needed throught RPGMakerSaveEdit, they are pieces of equipment.
Use this as reference to effects
if i may can i get the save file from you? To be honest i am not that good with rpgmakersaveedit, last time i try to use rpg maker save edit makes my save file corrupt for some reason :(

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
So what exactly i need to edit here to make Karryn tsundere?
The file here is: www/js/plugins/RemtairyReactionScore.js

You basically have three options:

1. Add some 0s to the numbers for variables with LV3 -> prevent her from becoming super slutty, but still a bit slutty
2. Do 1. and additionally add some 0s to the number for variables with LV2 -> make her kinda dislike whats happening
3. Do 2. and additionally add some 0s to the number for variables with LV1 -> make her reactions like they were when she first arrived in prison

What you're looking for is probably doing 1. or 2.

Note that some things don't really have lines for certain options. E.g. normally Karryn can't really have a 'dislike' reaction and also be getting fucked. So even if you go for option 3. she will have some somewhat dirty lines for that. The most extreme case for this are the sex skills, for which there are only slutty lines.

You could also change these number only slighty to at least have her 'transition' in a more slower manner, which I think I'm going to do next play through.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes