DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Also it makes real good money on Steam. I got it off this site first. Played it on easy. Got half-way, lost but loved it. Then bought it on Steam. There is a lot that can be officially added to this game with DLC. I'd buy it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
if i may can i get the save file from you? To be honest i am not that good with rpgmakersaveedit, last time i try to use rpg maker save edit makes my save file corrupt for some reason :(
I am far from my PC now, and gonna be for a couple of days.
Really, just open the save, change the gold if you want on first screen, go on second and there going to be equipment. Go for titles and change value for every single one that you want but not ones that serve as linebreaks. You can have all of them, unlike Emperors Gifts what are also here, but better not.
Alternatively, you can send me the save folder, tell that save file you need to be edited, which titles you want and I will do it when I have opportunity.

Orochi X

Aug 7, 2019
I am far from my PC now, and gonna be for a couple of days.
Really, just open the save, change the gold if you want on first screen, go on second and there going to be equipment. Go for titles and change value for every single one that you want but not ones that serve as linebreaks. You can have all of them, unlike Emperors Gifts what are also here, but better not.
Alternatively, you can send me the save folder, tell that save file you need to be edited, which titles you want and I will do it when I have opportunity.
okay i will try to do it myself, but i don't get the part where you said "linebreaks' what do you mean by that?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Don't suppose we know at this point for sure, but is the gym job only aimed at slut Karryn? By which I mean, it seems to be focused nearly exclusively on servicing the inmates dicks, rather than something more like the receptionist job where the sex is more of a consequence rather than the goal (for non-slutty Karryns anyway).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Don't suppose we know at this point for sure, but is the gym job only aimed at slut Karryn? By which I mean, it seems to be focused nearly exclusively on servicing the inmates dicks, rather than something more like the receptionist job where the sex is more of a consequence rather than the goal (for non-slutty Karryns anyway).
So far I haven't seen any mention of how the gym job will be gameplay wise. Just pics of it. Gonna assume its like the other 2 jobs where its starts at just groping then escalates to sex and the like if you let it happen.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes